First Global Data services include Money Transfers (Remittances), Mobile and Online Payments, and Mobile and Online Banking Technology. First Global’s network spans 97 countries, with the expansion to 112 countries expected by the end of 2015 and more than 54,000 distribution and payout locations globally. We are integrated with over 200 banks. First Global’s objective is to be one of the top two online money remittance companies and the leading provider of ubiquitous mobile money payment solutions around the world.
- Having a single unified Global Platform which is FGD’s Proprietary Technology – For ease of “plugging in” additional service modules. Also, to simplify and accelerate partner integrations globally and, to implement new agents globally with ease.
- Inter-Operability – Wallet can be used seamlessly in multiple countries on the different Merchant Networks without having to download another app.
- Multi-Currency – Ability to convert from base currency into any currency an then transact in that currency across multiple countries.
- Payments – Ability to make payments in multiple countries in that currency.
- Unique load features – Integrated with as many load features on a country by country basis.
- Money Transfer – Embedded Money Transfer onto the Platform and that is compliance driven and global in reach.
- m-Commerce – m-Commerce integrated onto the Wallet to allow for seamless shopping and payments.