Oxbow Public Market
About this Property
Oxbow Public Market
The Oxbow Public Market is a 23,374 rentable square foot collection of highly distinguished and well curated restaurants and artisan food retailers, tailored to the sophisticated tastes of both locals and visitors to the Napa Valley. Recognized by national publications as one of the leading public markets in the country, Oxbow has for years been at the forefront of the local food revolution and believes that it has staked its claim in the national food consciousness. Oxbow Public Market draws inspiration from Old World European marketplace with intimate socially interactive dimensions, high quality artisan operators, and multi-trips per week visits for fresh produce and groceries, specialty food, prepared and raw food, and restaurants. Its focus has and will continue to be sustainability, local sourcing, organic, and community focused initiatives.
Oxbow Public Market History and Background
Oxbow Public Market was originally constructed in 2007 sitting alongside COPIA: The American Center for Wine, Food and the Arts as the centerpiece of the Oxbow District adjacent to downtown Napa. Since its opening Oxbow has flourished with strong tenant sales productive and it has become a popular destination for tourists and locals and established itself as a jewel box of Napa Valley.
- Approximately 94% leased investment with double digit average annual sales growth and 2014 sales of $1,141 psf and 7.5% health ratio. 2014 sales totaled $24 million and expected to grow to $40 million in five years.
- Strong project identity engrained in the consciousness of the San Francisco Bay Area and Napa Valley, continuing to draw an ever increasing throng of regional tourists.
- Stable cash flow and strong upside opportunity upon future lease expirations, and the ability to improve the tenancy as tenants roll .
- Affluent and educated trade area with average household income of $85,000 and a population of more than 90,000 within a 5-mile radius.
- Napa Valley draws 4.7 million visitors annually primarily from the Bay Area but also from around the United States.