StockSwipe is an intuitive, fun and simple app that lets you swipe through randomly selected stock charts. We think it will add a new fun twist to the old ways of discovering stocks.
Why is StockSwipe special you ask?
The idea came to us as we were searching for stock trades myself. Part of our daily routine was to scan FinViz and other sites for charts with a potential trade opportunities. But none of these sites had an intuitive way to do so on mobile. Thats when it hit me, stock charts with a Tinder like UI. The simplicity of Tinder and its UI are a perfect fit for a finance app on a mobile device.
Did someone say “It’s like Tinder for Stocks”?
With a beautiful 3 cards view you can now discover stocks easier than ever. And its not “suggested” based on others bias. These are randomly selected and we want traders to judge for them. If you think you found a great #TradeIdea you can swipe right to mark it as a “long” or left to mark it as a “short” or swipe up to skip to the next card.
The trending cloud is a clever twist to just listing trending stocks. We wanted to highlight stocks that are trending in a fun way. And here size matters..The bigger, the better! haha. No but really, the bigger, the more trending a stock is. This is based on how much its mentioned on social media and is real-time based on when it was fetched.
Tap a card and get more Tap a card to open a detailed view of any chart and see the following:
* Chart: Professional chart with indicators, annotation and many more features
* Stream: A twitter stream of the stock
* News: The latest news on the company
* Profile: A company profile with general metrics, analysts rating as well as company summary, sector and industry.
So download it today to see why users love its clean, straightforward interface without the jumbled, confusing approaches of other apps.
– 7000+ Stocks
With the beautiful new charts, we are taking StockSwipe to a new level. The cards now feature more details, including volume. This will allow you to quickly look at a chart and determine if you want to go into more detail.
In addition, taping the card opens a new interactive and feature rich chart. In that view, you can add indicators, change time frames and even add annotations. You can also share that chart with your followers or save it on your device.
Future Releases will include the following features:
– Additional exchanges support
– Filters (such as price, volume, industry etc.)
– iCloud watchlist syncing support across devices
We release regular updates to StockSwipe, and we welcome suggestions for improvements/features – please use the feedback form within the app and leave us a review on the AppStore.
Follow us on Twitter for updates on upcoming features and more:
What makes this app so unique
- Why is StockSwipe special you ask?
- The idea came to us as we were searching for stock trades myself. Part of our daily routine was to scan FinViz and other sites for charts with a potential trade opportunities. But none of these sites had an intuitive way to do so on mobile. Thats when it hit me, stock charts with a Tinder like UI. The simplicity of Tinder and its UI are a perfect fit for a finance app on a mobile device.
Why we need your support
- Android App
- Web Interface
- Investment for Dummy app