Transactions Excel Inc.
- No market risk – As an intermediary (broker) we do not assume any market risk, as we receive payment when clients buy sell positions.
- We see both sides of client’s trades – When clients enter a trade into the market with us, they must also exit the position via our services. Hence we will always see a round turn commission from the client.
- Top-tier technology – Our technology is provided by the global leader in CFDs – Saxobank. This is unavailable to anyone else in Canada.
- Working with 3rd party educators/advisors – By working with 3rd parties, we have access to a much larger client base, and can provide clients with support they would not otherwise have.
- Access to Global Financial products – Clients will have access to global financial products in multi class and multi currencies from one trading account.
Transactions Excel Inc. was founded in 2013, with the aim of becoming Canada’s leading multi-asset class brokerage with a full type-3 IIROC broker-dealer license. Over the past year, the firm has forged multiple relationships with strategic partners, increasing the projected revenue of the business. The core infrastructure of the broking technology has also been implemented; enabling clients to trade over 30,000 financial products, once the regulation has been fully granted. The company also offers a large suite of retail financial trading products, specializing in Contracts for Difference (CFDs).