We talked with hundreds of people in Leeds – pregnant mums, adults on a health kick, mums and dads in recovery from alcohol dependency, familiiss whose faith means they don’t drink. They want a restaurant and bar where they can socialise as normal people, as normal families.
- Because alcohol is not a prerequisite for fun!
- People not alcohol at the centre of social.
- incLucid is inclusive.
We are a social enterprise so we are also providing back to work training for people in recovery and any profits generated from the business will support drug and alcohol services in the City.
- A van to get all our kit to pop-ups £12,000
- T-shirts for our volunteer staff £250
- Flyers, Banners and Displays £2,000
- Crockery and Cutlery £5,000
- A Barrista Machine £10,000
- Computer and Printer £1,000
- Tables and Chairs £4,000
- A kitchen !!! £20,000
Thanks for your help.