Montana Gold Mining
- Nevada is a Prolific Gold Region & Mining Friendly – If Nevada were a country it would rank 6th in the world in gold production. Mine permitting is reasonable and handled with considerable experience.
- Project located on new major Nevada gold trend – The newly identified North Eastern Nevada Gold Trend (NENGT) is a Carlin style trend that is underexplored and has Carlin potential.
- Major new gold discoveries on trend 50 and 100 miles south of the company project – Long Canyon is located 50 miles south of Golden Trail on the NENGT and was bought by Newmont in 2011 for $2.3 Billion.
- Newmont Surrounds Company Project – Shortly after Newmont’s purchase of Long Canyon, Newmont surrounded the 390 acre Golden Trail withy 4,000 acres of staked mining claims.
- Surface Gold – Extensive surface sampling at the Golden Trail has shown excellent gold values over impressive lengths and widths.
- Similarities to Long Canyon – A number of similarities have been identified between the geology of the Golden Trail and the geology of the Long Canyon.
Montana Gold Mining Company Inc. owns 100% of two gold exploration projects located in the states of Nevada and Montana, USA. The focus of the company and primary purpose of the financing is to advance the Golden Trail Project, Elko County, Nevada (the Golden Trail). This exploration stage gold project is located on the newly identified North Eastern Nevada Gold Trend (the NENGT), a Carlin style trend that in 2011 saw Newmont Mining Company (Newmont) take over Fronteer Gold Inc. and their Long Canyon Project located 50 miles south of the Golden Trail and on the NENGT for a reported $2.3 Billion.