Westmount at The Colonnade
About this Property
Westmount Realty Equities is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a strong Class “A”, garden-style apartment community in Dallas known as Westmount at The Colonnade for a total acquisition cost of $18.1M.
- The Colonnade is a 192-unit community located in Grand Prairie, Texas, uniquely positioned equidistant from downtown Dallas and downtown Fort Worth, less than 20 miles from each.
- Constructed in 2001, the property consists of six spacious floor plans with an average unit size of 999 square feet.
- Employers in the area include Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, DFW International Airport, General Motors, Bell Helicopter-Textron, Inc., Poly-America, Inc, and Texas General Hospital
- The large number of employment opportunities in the area, along with the proximity to major arterial roadways helps to ensure a steady stream of qualified prospective tenants to the property.
- Ability to unlock hidden value through strategic management and leasing to increase occupancy.