Mass participation running events are growing with many beginner and experienced runners pushing themselves to reach a goal, personal milestone or a charity target
There are approximately 30 million runners in English speaking territories who enter races and the market is growing by 15% year on year.
The problem is a staggering 1 in 5 never make it to the start line, many due to inappropriate training or injury. The knock on effect of the 1 in 5 is also felt by commercial partners of each event. So getting more runners to the start line will benefit charities, sponsors and retailers.
- InYourStride is a Adaptive Coaching Platform that directly addresses the problem of DNS (did not start) participants.
- We believe it’s the only training platform to support runners from finding their perfect race goal, through the tough hours of training, to arriving at the start line – prepared, motivated and ready to have an amazing race day
- Our Adaptive Coaching Engine (ACE), we believe is unlike other running apps on the market, fitting the needs of time poor runners with an impending personal goal
The difference we make to our users:
- Help runners to find their perfect goal with 20,000 searchable and rateable events.
- Creating a personalised training plan that fits around their schedule. Behind the scenes 3,500 sessions, 200 datasets and 100 algorithms work to individualise each plan.
- Adapts to each users’ progress and activity levels, the unique part of our platform continuouslly tweaks each user’s personal plan.
- Stay motivated and reach the start line. Our race countdown dashboard shows what’s ahead, GPS tracking to log progress and our ‘Time in Zones’ provides a simple method of feedback on how effective their training is.
Commercial benefits for our partners: (Race organisers, charities and sports brands)Race organisers, charities, sports brands all need to support their participants, fundraisers or customers to get to the start line and have a fantastic race day.
A great race day experience means more funds are raised for charities, brands get more exposure, and participants are more likely to stay running and return the following year.
InYourStride provides a great alternative to traditional fixed web based training plans. We’ve had a fantastic response from the industry and have secured partnerships with the following organisations:
- Newton Running
- Achieve Events
We’ve achieved a lot and we’re ready for the next stage of growth
- Developed Adaptive Coaching Engine (ACE) V1 – our technology has been initially created for the running market with a view to expand into other high growth mass participation sports including cycling and triathlon
- Created a low cost, high credibility direct route to our core market via partnerships with race organisers, charities and sports brands of which we are achieving traction already
- Pre launch we generated 30 industry partners giving us exposure to nearly half a million runners
- We have prospective partnerships giving us access to an additional 1.2million UK runners
- Created what we believe is the largest in-app database of 20,000 global running events
- Launched V1.0 on iOS into running market as a free version
- Generated conversion rates of 5-8% from partner test campaigns
- Generated press reviews accross sport, health and national press (named in the top 6 run apps by Men’s Running Magazine)
- Major brand interest approaches from two global fitness brands to license our ACE technology