A Suit That Fits
A Suit That Fits believes the bespoke experience should be available to many, offering quality tailored garments at high street prices, with studios all over the UK (and internationally). We believe we have one of the best vertically integrated operations and technology platforms in the business and are in a market which continues to grow. This is an opportunity to join us on our journey, aiming to disrupt the clothing industry by offering clothing bespoke to all.
Why are we different?
People traditionally have had two options when we buy our clothes, when it comes to fit:
- Buy off the peg from the high street, which has generic sizing and designs
- Go to tailors, like Savile Row, which is often can be prohibitively expensive
A Suit That Fits is one of the first web tailoring platforms and was created to offer bespoke clothing for all, rather than just the few. In effect we offer high street prices for quality bespoke clothing. Our tailored suits start from just £299.
A Suit That Fits believes in ‘Bespoke for All’. It’s time for people to expect more from the fit of their clothes and get the satisfaction of wearing something unique made just for them. People simply don’t know what they are missing out on… and we are here to change that.
We are also creating our fit expert marketplace, which is like the Uber of tailoring. This enables us to rapidly scale and offer a real choice of experience for our customers.
Some of our achievements to date:
- Made £185k net profit in 2014
- Multi award winning business – Including Drapers Fashion Awards 2011, Retail Week Technology Awards 2011, National Business Awards 2011, UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2012
- Vertically integrated operation
- Increased to 26 tailoring studios across uk
- Has made over 70k garments In May 2009 we overtook the total tailored suit sales of all the Savile Row tailors put together.
- In 2013 we started to go international with their first international studio in New York and first franchise operation in Ireland.
- 90 employees globally
- 65% gross margin
- Net promoter score 50+
Why we are fundraising:
We are at an exciting stage in our journey and are offering a unique opportunity for you to be a shareholder in our company, and helping us shape the future of bespoke tailoring. This investment is for:
- Growing this vertically integrated operation
- Improving our website
- Increasing our staffing and supply chain
- Enabling an online marketplace for fit experts to scale their own business, through one of the best operations in the market.
- Extend the range from suits to other clothing areas, such as chino’s, jeans, shirts and jackets.
In return for this, A Suit That Fits offers equity and rewards, giving you up to 50% of your investment back in credit!