Tell us about your product or service
Thinking Bob is an on-to-offline social platform that connects people. The company connects members with compatible personality types through a community platform. It organises “Signature Events” and “Socials” that aim to get people to use their brains and meet offline in pressure-free environments. The company creates real experiences and memories for people, giving them the tools online to build lasting friendships and relationships.
What sets you apart?
The directors of Thinking Bob believe it is the only site available that empowers members to create their own social circles and private events through unique formats found only onThinking Bob.
With event intellectual property (IP) developed in-house, Thinking Bob appears to be the first platform of its kind to market and the directors are confident of achieving de-facto status within the target demographic. Their event IP also affords them the opportunity to promote the club through showcasing desirable public events, such as their latest event, ‘Game of Phones’.
How do you generate revenue?
Thinking Bob runs a subscription model, having attracted over 7,500 registered members and 540 paying subscribers since its Marketing launch in January 2015 to date. This is generating over £10,000 revenues per month.
The company also generates revenues from the following products and services:
- Club socials: Club socials deliver revenues that are priced to cover event development, hosting, management and venue costs. Socials typically range from £5 to £35, with many socials carrying a nominal administrational cost to the company (excluding hosting).
- Corporate block membership: Targeting corporates with block membership offers a logical and cost-effective sales channel for the product without changing the focus or direction of the club, as only employees interested in the club ethos within target companies will take up the membership.
Why should we invest in you?
The Directors consider the following as reasons to invest in Thinking Bob:
- Thinking Bob is a unique product with proven demand
- Ambitious and competent management team
- First mover in a market segment that other competitors haven´t targeted yet
- Aggressive growth plan with credible exit strategies for investors.