2015 VisComm Graduate Exhibition
The story of the project
The expenses of printing, lighting, catering and drinks are all organised and funded by the graduates. For this, we require assistance from the public. Your donations would help us create a glorious opening night for the exhibition.
The exhibition will be open to the general public at 6:30pm on the 26th of November. The venue is the Kaurna building in UniSA’s City West campus. During the days following the opening night, the exhibition is open from 10am – 5pm from November 27 – December 5th.
How the funds will be used
– Promotional material such as banners and posters
– Rewards for individuals who donate through Pozible
– Booklet of graduate’s work for up to 500 guests
– Catering and drinks on the opening night
– Exhibition set up materials, lighting, etc