GoPack: A Slim Wallet with Instant Access Cardholder, Backup Phone Battery & Charger, Locator & Anti-Loss on Kickstarter
GoPack is a unique cardholder with advanced features such as instant card access, phone battery and charger, locator and anti-loss. The funding requirement for this project is $35,000.
Almost every person finds it extremely awkward to sit with their big, fat wallet in the pants’ pocket. Searching through the cards to find the right one can be painful. Another common problem people face is the phone battery dying during the call. Carrying the bulky charger with cables is always a chore. With so many things to carry, people often end up misplacing their wallet, phone, or keys. With our busy lifestyles it can be hard to always remember to bring the essentials we will need for an outing. These situations that we struggle with all the time are what inspired the making of the GoPack. Tronicc Technologies is hoping to simplify that process with the patent pending GoPack.
GoPack is a small and multifunctional device capable of holding cards, cash, and keys. It comes with a unique cardholder that allows users to instantly access all their cards with a simple pull-tab operation. GoPack can be used to charge your smartphone on the go. Misplaced smartphone can be traced easily with GoPack or GoPack itself can be found with your smartphone too. Slim enough to fit into a small pocket, the GoPack will be available in a range of colors and patterns for this Kickstarter campaign. It also includes some extra features that will make you wonder how you ever survived without it.
Some of the most important features of GoPack include
- Sequential card display with a simple pull-tab operation for instant card access.
- Detachable pouch made of high-elasticity PU leather for holding extra cards, cash, and keys.
- RFID blocking technology for the prevention of wireless identity theft.
- Strong and compact design to fit in a shirt’s pocket.
- Charger your phone on the go with a built-in cable.
- Credit sized removable backup phone battery.
- Two way locator to find the phone with GoPack and vice-versa.
- The anti-loss feature sends an alarm when the phone and GoPack are separated.
- Phone app displays the distance between the phone and GoPack.
- Built-in LED flashlight.
After putting together a lot of hard work, Tronicc Technologies has made the working prototype. Now, Tronicc Technologies are ready start manufacturing GoPack. However, they are in need of $35,000 to get started. A Kickstarter campaign will be launched on July 08, 2015 to raise this fund.
To find out more about this campaign, please visit http://kck.st/1dA4uru
Or contact the creator: [email protected]