FILM FESTIVAL SECRETS 2.0
There’s a lot about the world of film festivals that will never change. Audiences still show up to watch movies in the dark with their fellow film lovers, and they’re still thrilled to meet the creators of those movies at their local film festivals.
While working at the Austin Film Festival in 2005, I got to listen to film programmers on the phone with filmmakers. Most of the time they were answering the same questions over and over again, which made me think “someone should really write all this down in a book somewhere.”
- listen in on research interviews as they happen
- ask questions of me and the festival experts I interview
- get early access to new chapter drafts as I write them
- discuss festival strategy with me and your fellow filmmakers in a private Facebook group
- listen to the recorded interviews later when they are released as podcast episodes
The book will be available as a printed edition, as well as electronic editions for multiple ebook platforms. The calls will be held as webinars and recorded for podcast distribution on iTunes, etc.