We love our studio at 25 Rodney Street, but the access is limited and can be restrictive. There is an opportunity for us to develop the back building into a second studio with ground floor access.
Our vision is to provide supportive equipment, classes, workshops, programs and therapies to provide the 55+ and special needs communities with access to the many health and therapeutic benefits of yoga, meditation and healthy lifestyles. We will also be able to work more closely with students with injuries to reduce and alleviate discomfort.
This is a large project, which includes:
- Extensive repairs to the roof (both internal and external) and internal walls
- Painting of walls and ceiling
- Installation of boiler and radiators for heating studio
- Installation of wooden floor for hygiene
- Repair of existing toilets
- Creation of Changing Area
- Creation of Relaxation Area
- Purchase of Support Equipment such as Back Bend arches, meditation stools, benches, wall harnesses
We have received several quotes with the most competitive being just under £40,000.
We are reaching out to our friends, students and the community to raise £15,000 towards the overall costs.
There is a fantastic new energy and vibrancy at the studio and a series of events have happened synchronistic ally to make this opportunity possible.
We thank you for your on-going support and dedication to both yoga and the Studio.