Freshbev Craft Juicery
Vertically Integrated, HPP, Craft Juicery™
New Haven, CT drinkripe.com
- Status OPEN
- Target $3,000,000
- Team Executive team with over 40 years experience in CPG
- Performance 2014 revenue $3.1M, projected 2015 revenue $7.8M
- Customers BevMo, Fairway Market, Safeway, Sysco, the W and many more hotels, Whole Foods
- Investors Branford Investors, CT Innovations, CTDECD
- Advisors Greg Fleishman, Purely Righteous Brands
Disruptive Cold Pressed Brand Builders, Innovators and Break Through HPP Private Label Co-Packers. We believe Freshbev Craft Juicery™ is America’s first and only vertically integrated HPP, Craft Juicery™ and Cold-Pressed, HPP, Private Label Co-Packer.
Freshbev owns and manufactures three first market entry cold pressed, HPP juice brands in its 25,000 sq. ft. custom Juicery™ in New Haven, CT. The brands include RIPE Craft Bar Juice®, RIPE Craft Cranberry Juice® / Ocean Spray® Collaboration and Project Fresh™.
In addition to brand builders, we believe Freshbev Craft Juicery™ is the original vertically integrated, HPP, cold-press private label and branded label co-packer in the country. Freshbev LLC currently works with some of the top, first market entry, cold pressed, HPP beverage brands in the country including Tumeric Alive®, Honey Drop®, Juisi Drinks™ and TIO Gazpacho™.
Michel has over 12 years experience in upper level management and process engineering at a leading precision manufacturing company in Connecticut (MMT) as well as 10 plus years experience in the high end food industry. Michel earned his Bachelor’s degree in International Marketing with a double major in Manufacturing/Process Engineering from Northeastern University. During this time Michel worked as a chef, bartender and captain in several high end Relais Chateaux and Michelin 2 and 3 star restaurants experimenting with countless ingredients, flavors and the discriminating palate of the educated consumer. Michel has a proven history of success in production manufacturing, …
Philippe Roederer (President, RIPE Bar Juice®) Philippe is an operating and management executive in the beverage industry with 26 years of sales and marketing experience. He has successfully built high-performance management teams in start up and corporate organizations and led organizations such as Remy Cointreau, Voss Water and Veuve Clicquot, in adopting innovative growth strategies. He joined Veuve Clicquot champagne as a start up in 1990 where he spent 10 years in sales helping build a $5M business to a $100+M business. He was later part of the executive management group that helped sell Mumm and Perrier Jouet to Allied …
- Dr. Craig Landau Strategic Innovation and Nutrition AdvisorDr. Craig Landau is the President and Chief Executive Officer …
- Greg Fleishman Strategic Marketing Advisor, Natural GroceryGreg has created and grown some of the world’s largest …
- Revenue2014 revenue $3.1M, projected 2015 revenue $7.8M
- DistributionGrocery – Natural & Conventional, On Premise (Hotels, Bars)
- Target $3,000,000
- Round Type Convertible Note
- Entity Type LLC