beesafe protects your bottled beverage from bees and bugs. Great for those with bee allergies – saves lives and identifies your bottle.
About this project
beesafe was created after a tragedy of a friend that passed away after a bee got into his beer bottle. He didn’t notice and when he took a sip he got stung in the mouth. Immediately he went into anaphylactic shock! Before he could get help it was too late.
Any funds that are received will go towards making beesafe’s in a higher quality for less money, packaging and marketing.
Risks and challenges
The only challenges I might be facing is beesafe is such a new and unique product so it will need the right kind of marketing.