All natural flaky tortilla chips, salsa, BBQ sauce
Manchester Center, VT gringojacks.com
- Status OPEN
- Target $500,000
- Raised NEW
“As an early investor in Gringo Jack, I continue to be impressed with the company’s commitment to delivering great products to their clients. The Gringo Jack team combines years of experience, insight into the palate of the consumer with a very determined work ethic. I am grateful Jack, Michele and their team have always been transparent and open to suggestions to drive Gringo Jack forward.”
- Team Exec Team with over 75 Combined Yrs Exp in Food Industry
- Performance 2014 Revenue: $533K (65% Growth Since 2012 Facility Opening)
- Customers Ahold, Shaw’s, Stop and Shop, The Fresh Market, UNFI, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Individuals
- Investors Robert Scott, Former CFO of Morgan Stanley
- Advisors Jack Maguire, Brought Evian into US; Started & Sold VT Pure
Unique product line offering a new market tier with flaky tortilla chips, a line of salsas with functional & exotic ingredients and a line of BBQ sauce made with real brown sugar. All natural, kosher certified and in the process of non-GMO verification.
Starting out as an artist, Jack moved back to his hometown in Vermont to open a restaurant – now of over 20 years. As the authentic recipes for sauces and chips became more and more popular, Gringo Jack’s was founded. Sales started in 2009 with local only distribution and grew from $8,000 to over half a million in 2014.