x

RSS Newsfeeds

See all RSS Newsfeeds

Global Regions

Global Regions ( XML Feed )
United States ( XML Feed )

Apr 15, 2015 2:30 EST

Fortress Equities, LLC: Private investment firm founded in 2007 and based in Las Vegas, NV; we own and/or manage over 300 units and 400,000 sf of property in southern Nevada

iCrowdNewswire - Apr 15, 2015

Fortress Equities, LLC

Las Vegas, NV 89118, US
Real Estate

Private investment firm founded in 2007 and based in Las Vegas, NV. We own and/or manage over 300 units and 400,000 sf of property in southern Nevada.

Products / Services

Real Estate Private Equity Investment

Simplified real estate investment with superior returns since 2007. Too many funds and sponsors over complicate the process to invest in real estate partnerships which are one of the most effective wealth building vehicles available to Accredited Investors.

Our formula is simple investors are entitled to “8 and 80”. What does that mean? Investors get an 8% preferred return on their money and then 80% of everything above that. As a bonus for performance, we the remaining 20%.

Management

Managing Director Executive Officer
Dean Jalili

Dean JaliliDean Jalili is Managing Director of Fortress Equities, LLC a real estate private equity firm founded in 2007. Dean has been active in commercial real estate since 2002 when he joined Grubb & Ellis Las Vegas on the Office Leasing Team. Since 2002, between 2003 and 2007, Dean was a Partner’s Circle recipient with Sperry Van Ness and West Coast Acquisitions Manager with Trec Investments. In 2007, Dean and his brother Frank Jalili founded the Fortress Group, Inc. which now owns several real estate companies including Fortis Commercial Advisors, a commercial brokerage (www.FortisRE.com) and Fortress Equities, LLC.

View Related News >
support