Reg. FD Compliant Financial Disclosure Press Release………$175 flat fee
- Easy-to-use “Software-as-a-Service” user interface – less than 5 minutes from Sign In to upload confirmation.
- State-of-the-art 5 step security verification standardized with the SEC ticker symbol database including hardcoded fields.
- Unlimited words; no overages.
- Pay-as-you-go model – no contracts or subscriptions required.
- No extra charges for tables, images or links.
- Automated “Time Stamp” email confirmation with simultaneous distribution time confirmation sent seconds after distribution.
- Full automated distribution report with links to actual publication of release within 6 hours of distribution.
The system provides an automated simultaneous distribution time-stamp email immediately after distribution and a full distribution report within hours. In addition, every press release is sent by email to thousands of media editors and guaranteed posting on hundreds of websites, including the Financial Content web network which has a monthly audience traffic exceeding 5 million unique visitors in the United States and 6 million globally. The full news feed is published in Apple News, available on millions of iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices.
The service includes guaranteed distribution through major newswires, aggregators and databases including:
- Dow Jones Factiva – Factiva is a business information and researcg tool owned by Dow Jones & Company. Factiva aggregates content from both licensed and free sources, and provides organizations with search, alerting, dissemination, and other information management. Factiva products provide access to more than 32,000 sources (such as newspapers, journals, magazines, television and radio transcripts, photos, etc.) from nearly every country worldwide in 28 languages, including more than 600 continuously updated newswires.
- Comtex – Comtex News Network, Inc. is a distributor of news on the Internet, specializing in the business and financial market sectors. The company is a wholesaler of electronic real-time news and content gathered from thousands of sources, including national and international news bureaus, agencies and publications (including Business Wire, Dow Jones, McClatchy Information Services, PR Newswire and United Press International).
- ProQuest Dialog – Dialog pioneered the online information industry in the early 1970s, delivering content from the world’s most authoritative sources. More than 9,000 publishers around the world partner with ProQuest. Today, ProQuest Dialog continues to be a market-leading provider of premium content — now in a user-friendly, flexible interface with specialized workflow tools enabling the novice searcher and expert information professional to quickly find, organize, and share the right information.
- Thomson Reuters – Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation‘s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson Family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
- Newstex – ACI Information Group is the world’s leading aggregator of editorially selected and curated social media and blog publications. With over 10,000 news and commentary blogs and more than one million scholarly blog posts in its indices, ACI is revolutionizing the way people conduct research by enabling them to find the content they’ve been missing.
- Copyright Clearance Center – Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a S. company based in Danvers, Massachusetts, provides collective copyright licensing services for corporate and academic users of copyrighted materials. CCC procures agreements with rights holders, primarily academic publishers, and then acts as their agent in arranging collective licensing for institutions and one-time licensing for document delivery services.
- Gale Cengage – Gale provides content and technology to support research and education at businesses, corporations, libraries, colleges, universities and schools.
- NewsWare – At NewsWare, we know that News moves the markets — and News is our business! NewsWare is Wall Street’s oldest, most trusted name in news. For more than 20 years, institutional, professional and retail traders have relied on NewsWare for fast, accurate, and reliable News. We are dedicated to delivering up-to-the-minute News in a variety of formats that are displayed and organized to your specific needs.
- NewsBank – NewsBank has been a premier information provider for more than 40 years partnering with over 9,000 publishers worldwide. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of corporations, financial institutions and professionals around the world.
- NewsCred – NewsCred enables brands to easily manage content creation, distribution, and measurement – across channels, teams, and global markets – all on a single platform.
- EBSCO & EBSCOhost – EBSCO Information Services, headquartered in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., the third largest private company in Birmingham, Alabama, with annual sales of nearly $2 billion.
- NewsEdge – NewsEdge.com is an integrated real-time news management and delivery solution for business professionals. Users across the enterprise benefit from current news and actionable information as it relates to their job, their company and their industry. NewsEdge.com combines a business relevant content collection with search strategies and information sharing tools enabling users to find and communicate the news and events impacting business.
- Acquire Media – At Acquire Media, digital media is all we do. We are an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text news and multimedia with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24×7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options.
Full distribution detail is available at: Reg. FD Press Release