The surfactants market revenues were estimated at US$ 43.5 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 71.2 Bn.
The homecare application has been one of the key applications for surfactants where the rise is observed due to the increase in the market for kitchen, bathroom, living room and garage cleaning works. The homecare market is being driven by the rising demand for homecare products for laundry detergents, fabric conditioners, dishwashing detergents, hard floor and surface cleaners, glass cleaners, carpet cleaners and air fresheners.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Takeaways from the Study
The companies in Surfactants Market are focused on their alliances, collaborations, and product launch strategies. The Tier 2 Players in the market are targeting to increase their Surfactants Market share.
Some of the recent developments in the Surfactants Market are:
• In May 2022, Dispersa introduced and is currently expanding its first biosurfactant product line, PuraSurf, for cleaning and personal care applications. Partnerships with significant Canadian cleaning product manufacturers are now active.
• In April 2021, to create a surfactant generated from industrial carbon emissions, Unilever collaborated with LanzaTech and India Glycols. Its OMO (Persil) laundry capsules will be introduced in China. The new surfactant will be employed in these capsules.
• In March 2021, to improve its position in bio-based surfactants for industrial and home care products, BASF teamed with Allied Carbon Solutions Co. Ltd., a producer of biomass-based surfactants. The purpose of this partnership was to support product development and the further advancement of goods like sophorolipids.
• In August 2020, Under the Lamesoft Balance brand, BASF announced the introduction of a natural surfactant that will be made entirely from natural sources. The surfactant efficiently stabilizes the wax-based diffusion for skin and hair cleansing solutions while being fully biodegradable.
Speak to Analyst:
· Clariant AG
· BASF SE
· Croda International Plc
· Stepan Company
· Huntsman Corporation
· Evonik Industries AG
· Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
· Lonza Group
· Kao Corporation
Key Segments of Surfactants Industry Research
· By Type :
· By Application :
Get Full Access to This Report:
Global Surfactants Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
Key Questions Covered in the Surfactants Market Report
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Surfactants Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in the Surfactants Market in terms of Type (Anionic, Non-ionic, Cationic, and Amphoteric), Application (Homecare, Personal Care, Textile, Industrial & Institutional Cleaning, Elastomers & Plastic, Oilfield Chemicals, Agrochemicals, and Other Applications) and in terms of Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
Specialties: Competition Tracking, Customized Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.