The global fumigation products market is slated to accumulate a market value of US$ 810 Mn in 2022 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4% by garnering a market value of US$ 1.2 Bn in the forecast period 2022-2032.
As fumigation is the right treatment to get rid of every life stage of pest that is present on crops or in residential spaces, it has become a quick solution to get rid of pests. Moreover, fumigation is a quick process that takes care of pest problems overnight. Thus, fumigation products are dominating various end user industries owing to their easy nature of killing pests and insects.
The study also provides dynamics affecting the future state of the Fumigation Products market during the forecast period. A detailed assessment of value chain analysis, business execution and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report.
A list of prominent companies that manufacture fumigation products along with their product portfolio enhances the credibility of this comprehensive research study.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
Growing Demand for Fumigation Products Due to Crop Protection?
The need for products for fumigation has been rising, with the agriculture sector playing a significant role. This is due to the widespread usage of fumigation solutions in agriculture to address pest and bug control issues.
Many different stages of agriculture employ pesticides. At various times, crops are vulnerable to being consumed by numerous insects. Farmers suffer enormous financial losses as a result. Farmers are therefore spending money on fumigation treatments to protect their crops. Because of the aforementioned factors, the agriculture sector is anticipated to account for more than 35% of the market for fumigation products.
- In November 2019, Rentokil Initial plc announced the acquisition of Florida pest control. By this acquisition, the company is focusing on building customer density and strengthening position in key local markets.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions –
Key Companies Profiled
- Rentokil Initial plc
- Solvay S.A.
- Detia Degesch GmbH
- Industrial Fumigant Company LLC
- Royal Agro Organic Pvt. Ltd
- UPI-USA, National Fumigants
- Corteva Agriscience
- JAFFER Group of Companies
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation
Key Segments Covered in the Fumigation Products Industry Report
- By Form
- Solid Fumigation Products
- Liquid Fumigation Products
- Gas Fumigation Products
- Treatment Method
- Magnesium Phosphide Fumigation Products
- Aluminium Phosphide Fumigation Products
- Sulfuryl FluorideFumigation Products
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Fumigation Products
- End User
- Residential Fumigation Products
- Agricultural Fumigation Products
- Warehouses/ Storage Fumigation Products
Questionnaire answered in the Fumigation Products Market report include:
- How the market for Fumigation Products has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Fumigation Products on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Fumigation Products?
- Why the consumption of Fumigation Products highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Get Full Access of Complete Report –
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Fumigation Products market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Fumigation Products market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Fumigation Products market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Fumigation Products market.
- Leverage: The Fumigation Products market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Fumigation Products market.
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Chemical And Materials Domain
Chlor-Alkali Market : https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/worldwide-chlor-alkali-production-to-surpass-500-million-tons-by-2031-from-under-400-million-ton-in-2020-863519054.html
Biosolids Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biosolids-continue-to-replace-chemical-fertilizer-demand-to-surpass-us-2-4-billion-by-2031–301402235.html
Flock Adhesive Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flock-adhesive-market-to-grow-more-than-double-surpassing-us-4-6-billion-by-2032–301617735.html
Monoethylene Glycol Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monoethylene-glycol-meg-demand-to-surge-at-5-4-cagr-amid-burgeoning-demand-for-polyester-fibre-301617817.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583