The global data center containment solution market will reach a valuation of US$ 626.4 million in 2022 and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 15.6% to reach US$ 2,665.9 million by the end of 2032.
Adoption of mega data center solution software accounted for more than 25% share of the global containment solution market at the end of 2022.
As a result of growing expenditures in digital infrastructure and the introduction of cutting-edge technologies like AI, MI, and IoT, the global market for data centre containment solutions is anticipated to grow rapidly over the next years. The primary driver of the market for data centre containment solutions is the widespread adoption of cloud computing and high-content applications by businesses worldwide. Because of this, data centres are under a lot of pressure and require effective storage space. To manage huge data centres, several data centre confinement methods are required.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
Data Center Containment Solutions Market- Key Takeaways
- Cold-aisle containment solutions will hold major share, on the back of widespread deployment of high-energy data system infrastructure.
- Large enterprises will remain the primary end user of data center containment solutions, as SMEs remain reliant on rental server options.
- Modular containment systems reflect fast growth on the back of growing demand for customizations in data center layouts.
- Asia Pacific is a fast growing, major regional market, supported by a massive IT sector and investments from the telecom industry.
Data Center Containment Solutions Market- Driving Factors
- Widespread adoption of intelligent, cost-effective, and energy efficient control systems in developed countries drives growth.
- Deployments of edge data centers in emerging economies will contribute to customized containment solutions.
Data Center Containment Solutions Market- Major Restraints
- Requirement of specialized infrastructure is a challenge for end user businesses, hindering adoption of containment solutions.
- Heat and energy waste remains a challenge for manufacturers, which is driving developments.
In addition, businesses that offer data centre containment solutions are concentrating on locating prospective merger and acquisition candidates in order to promote innovation, acquire capital for new business ventures, and strengthen their market competitiveness. They will be able to increase the market share and growth of the company with room to grow in the future. With room to develop in the future, this will enable them to boost the company’s market share and growth.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions –
Key Companies Profiled
- Vertiv Group Corp
- Eaton Corp PLC
- nVent Electric PLC
- The Siemon Company
- Legrand SA
- Crenlo LLC
- Sealco, LLC
- Maysteel Industries, LLC
- Tate Access Floors, Inc.
- Subzero Engineering
- 42U (DirectNet)
- Polargy, Inc
Segmentation of Data Centre Containment Solution
- Data Centre Containment Solution Market by Containment Type:
- Aisle Containment Headgear
- Hot Aisle Containment
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Rack-based Chimney Containment
- Curtain Containments
- In row Cooling Containments
- Data Centre Containment Solution Market by Arrangement:
- Soft Containment
- Rigid Containment
- Hybrid (Soft + Rigid)
- Modular Containment
- Data Centre Containment Solution Market by Data Center Type:
- Data Centre Containment Solution Market by Data Center Size:
- Mini (1-10)
- Small (11-200)
- Medium (201-800
- Large (801-3000)
- Massive (3000-9000)
- Mega (>9000)
- Data Centre Containment Solution Market by Region:
- North Americas
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of Complete Report –
Questionnaire answered in the Data Center Containment Solution Market report include:
- How the market for Data Center Containment Solution has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Data Center Containment Solution on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Data Center Containment Solution?
- Why the consumption of Data Center Containment Solution highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Technology Domain
Data Center Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-center-market-to-garner-us-279-billion-by-2032-projects-factmr-301493940.html
Customer Data Platform Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introduction-of-novel-industry-specific-customer-data-platforms-to-accelerate-the-demand-at-13-8-cagr-in-the-us-301560060.html
Financial Analytics Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/small–medium-enterprises-ramping-up-their-security-through-cloud-based-financial-analytics-deployment-301522631.html
Industrial PC Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advent-of-industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-in-manufacturing-sector-to-drive-sales-of-industrial-pc-at-7-4-cagr-301524148.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583