The report titled Cyber Security Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Type, Product, Vertical, Enterprise Size, Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2026 has been recently added to the GlobalData Plc report store. Our analysts have predicted the cyber security market size to grow by USD 334.6 billion in 2026 at a projected CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2026. The cyber security market share is anticipated to expand rapidly with a surge in the threat of attacks across the globe. The cyber security market forecasts look promising with the proliferation of digital transformation, cloud, and IoT & connected devices. The newly minted work-from-home model has contributed considerably to the cyber security market growth over the last couple of years. In addition, increasing regulatory & government focus on data localization to ensure the security of consumer and enterprise IT data will be among the major cyber security market growth drivers.
Download the Sample PDF for more insights on the key market drivers
Cyber Security Market Segment Highlights
- By type
- Enterprise: An organization with well-established enterprise security management has policies and procedures outlined to prevent infringement of their integrity, confidentiality, and availability. At the core of enterprise security lies a risk management program enabling organizations to implement protection strategies by assessing their assets, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- By IT Infrastructure Outlook
- Hardware: Hardware/resource is the fastest growing revenue segment of the cyber security market. Network monitoring and access control is the fastest growing segment of the cyber security hardware market. The growth of this segment can be further driven by the implementation of policies across all devices to enhance the security of enterprises’ internal infrastructure.
- Content-Filtering and Anti-Spam Appliances
- Firewalls and VPN Appliances
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Network Monitoring & Access Control
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Appliances
- Software: The identity & access management (IAM) security segment is a key enabler of digital transformation. Endpoint security will be emerging as the second largest cyber security market share in 2021. Companies are making huge investments to integrate endpoint security solutions to tackle increased cyber threats posed by BYOD and trending work-from-home policies.
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security Platforms
- Fraud Prevention and Transactional Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Messaging Security
- Data Protection
- Security Intelligence and Management
- Network Security
- Server Security
- Web Security
- Managed Security Services (MSSP)
- Security Consulting
- By Product
- Device Security
- Internet Security
- Identity Protection
- By Vertical
- Information Technology
- Regional Opportunities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Sample Report PDF for Additional Inputs on Each Market Segment and Regional Opportunities.
Leading Cyber Security Market Players and their Strategic Initiatives
- In June 2022, Microsoft announced the acquisition of Miburo, a cyber threat analysis, and research company, to limit foreign adversaries from threatening public and private sector customers.
- In June 2021, Microsoft acquired ReFirm Labs, Inc., an enterprise, consumer, and Internet of things (IoT) security company that develops a new approach to secure connected devices through a process of firmware validation.
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
- In June 2022, IBM announced the acquisition of Randori, an attack surface management (ASM) and cyber security platform to help organizations enhance their cyber security capabilities.
- In November 2021, IBM Security announced the acquisition of ReaQta to proliferate its cyber security threat detection and response capabilities.
- In July 2021, McAfee announced a new partnership with Visa that enables Visa financial institution partners in North America and EMEA to offer award-winning internet security to Visa Business cardholders.
- In August 2021, McAfee has entered an exclusive retail partnership with True Network Solutions. Together, the companies are bringing McAfee security solutions to Walmart PC and mobile customers in the US, along with an array of technical service offerings.
Other Prominent Vendors and their product offerings covered in the report are:
- Accenture PLC
- BAE Systems Plc
- Thales SA
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Akamai Technologies
- Fortinet Inc.
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- F5 Networks Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Palantir Technologies Inc.
- CrowdStrike Inc.
View Report Outlook for product offerings of each contributing vendor
Reasons to Buy Cyber Security Market Report
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global cybersecurity market, security solution providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in cybersecurity markets.
- The report also highlights key infrastructure segments (Hardware/resource, software/applications, and services), vertical industries (BFSI, Manufacturing, IT, Construction, etc.), and enterprise size bands (Micro, small, medium, large, and very large).
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in cybersecurity markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help security hardware & software vendors, service providers, and other Cybersecurity players succeed in the growing cybersecurity market globally.
Want to Get Additional Topics Covered in the Report, Talk to Us
Cyber Security Market Related Reports:
Internet of Things (IoT) Market Size and Forecast (by Country, IT Solution area, Size Band, and Vertical), 2022-2026
Cloud Computing Market Size and Forecast (by Country, IT Solution area, Size Band and Vertical), 2022-2026
Cyber Security Market Theme Video
To get a better overview of the Cyber Security Market Study by GlobalData Plc, Have a look at this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV_AUFDg_Og
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics, and insights on the world’s largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Head of PR EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400