Are you running a hair business and trying to import hair from China? But have you known how to import it? In this hair business guide we tell you how to order human hair bundles and human hair wigs from China to your country with some simply steps.
How To Choose Trustworthy Hair Vendors From China
When you are just starting your hair business finding a reliable hair supplier can be challenging due to inexperience. The hair market especially in China is huge and mixed and the risk of being scammed is high for newbies. But if you can follow the steps below to quickly find a suitable and trustworthy hair vendor:
- From reliable e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba.Com Social Media (Instagram) Google to find hair products suppliers in China. Do a search using the search terms “China Hair Vendor” “Wholesale Hair Factory in China” and you will find a large number of wholesale hair vendors for your next filter.
- Carefully check the company’s website product catalog and customer reviews and feedback and check the company’s basic information (such as address contact information). They should not work with them if they do not have a website or if such information is lacking on the website. It has not been further determined whether the company is in good standing search social for some negative or positive feedback from other buyers.
- Use an international messaging app to contact suppliers and if you find a supplier on Alibaba.com it’s safer to be able to contact customers directly through the message program on the platform.
- Ask the supplier to provide a detailed description of the product such as quality grade MOQ price (or discounted price for bulk orders) and order delivery cycle. If they have no in-depth knowledge of the product or provide inaccurate information the supplier may be a middleman or a complete scammer.
- Visiting the hair factory in person is of course the best way to check suppliers but if you can’t visit you can ask them to video chat with you online at the factory or even the production floor.
- Ask the company for publicly available legal documents including the company’s business registration information and sales contracts which can directly prove the supplier’s legality and reliability. If there is no legal registration document of the company then you should not buy hair from there.
How To Order Human Hair From Your Hair Vendor in China?
After finding a good supplier you need to go through the following steps to complete the purchase and import hair products from China to your country:
- Determine the market positioning of your hair business is wholesale retail or salon and choose suitable hair products by researching the needs of your target customers. You can also seek more professional advice from your supplier.
- Contact the supplier and request pictures videos and full product descriptions of the products you need to buy. If you have special requirements for products be sure to put forward your requirements before placing an order.
- Determine the product you want to purchase and make your packaging and shipping requirements carefully check the purchase quantity type price and order receipt before payment.
- The payment and sales staff confirm the account number and other information try to use Paypal Western Union and international online transaction payment methods. After payment be sure to take a photo of the transfer receipt and keep the payment certificate.
- After payment notify the supplier in time for payment confirmation order preparation and delivery. A reliable hair supplier will keep track of these processes for you in full and keep you posted on the progress.
The above is the whole process of how you can order human hair from Chinese hair suppliers hope you can help. And Curlyme company as the leading hair factory from China can definitely become your most trusted hair vendor!