The report titled “India Solar Panel Market Outlook, 2026” is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 13% in value and in volume terms is anticipated to grow at CAGR of more than 15% in forecasted period. Solar Energy, one of the potential energy sources, is a fastest expanding renewable segment in India. Indian solar panel market has seen tremendous growth as the country has witnessed huge solar panel capacity additions in the last few years and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) and government of India has taken many initiatives to putting out new schemes, projects, which, in turn, is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
To avail the sample report for free: https://www.bonafideresearch.com/samplereport/211230021/india-solar-pv-market
Solar panel available in three major types in the Indian market i.e. Mono-crystalline, Poly Crystalline and Thin Film Solar panel. With mega solar power plants developing in India at a full swing backed by huge amount of domestic and foreign investments is good news for solar panel manufacturers and suppliers. This was also possible due to ease in land accession and other legal agreements from the both central and state government. The governance of the market is maintained by large domestic and international project developers with partial intervention of government. Solar energy in India is mainly divided into three parts i.e. On-Grid Solar, Off-Grid Solar and solar rooftop system. As per the report, in On-Grid/ Grid solar segment, state wise installed capacity in India is calculated in which Gujarat state is leading by the installed capacity. Off-Grid Solar further segregated into products i.e. Solar Street light, Solar Home light, Solar Pump and Solar Lamp. State wise installed capacity is calculated in off-grid solar. Solar Street light is the highest growing segment in the Off-Grid Solar.
PM-KUSUM scheme is one of the largest initiatives in the world to provide clean energy to more than 4 million farmers by solarising their agriculture pumps. PM-KUSUM scheme aims to install grid connected ground mounted solar power plants install standalone solar pumps under and grid connected agricultural pumps. All components combined would support installation of additional solar capacity of more than 31 GW in India. India solar pump market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of more than 16% in value and in volume terms is anticipated to grow at CAGR of more than 14% in installed capacity in India.
As demand of electricity is increasing day by day and resources are not abundant if compare with utilization of it. For people it becomes difficult to pay heavy electricity bills for their household usages. For that Government has launch Rooftop solar scheme, in which incentives and subsidies were provided for residential and social sectors. As per the report state wise installed capacity is calculated in Solar Rooftop. The market of solar rooftop system is likely to grow at CAGR of more than 20% in Value terms and in Volume terms is anticipated to grow at CAGR of more than 22% in forecasted period. Solar rooftop is segmented into state wise installation, in which Gujarat is leading by installed capacity in India. Furthermore, West region is the highest capacity installed region whereas east having lowest installed capacity in India.
Solar Panel market in India have been adversely impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns. However, due to pandemic situation, it is anticipated that the 2020-21 year would be a challenging year for the solar industry as various firms would be airlifting component solar cells and other solar panel elements from foreign countries. However, the pandemic situation affected the construction and the availability of the solar panels resulting in project delays. But, this situation is expected to recover in the upcoming years.
The solar energy market in India is crippled. Some of the major firms operating in the solar panel market include Tata Power Solar System, Waree Energies Limited, Adani Green Energy Limited. Tata Power Solar System is leading the market in India with highest revenue from the solar panel market.
Considered for the Report:
• Geography: India
• Base Year: 2019-2020
• Estimated Year: 2020-2021
• Forecasted Year: 2026-2027
Objective of the study:
• To present an Indian outlook on Solar Panel Market.
• To analyze and forecast the market size of India Solar Panel, in terms of value as well as volume.
• To define, classify and forecast India Solar Panel market on the basis of segments like On Grid, Off Grid and Rooftop Solar Panel.
• To further define and forecast India Solar Panel Market on the basis of product type Mono Crystalline, Poly Crystalline and Thin Film Solar Panel.
• To strategically profile leading players, which are, operating in the Solar Panel industry in Indian market.
Scope of the Report:
“India Solar Panel Market Outlook, 2026’” discusses the following aspects of Solar Panel market in India:
• Global Solar Panel Market Size By Value, By Volume with Forecast
• Global Solar Panel Market Segmental Analysis: By Region, By Country, By Company
• India Solar Panel Market Size By Value, By Volume with Forecast, Market Share By Segment
• India On-Grid Solar Panel Market Size By Value, By Volume with Forecast
• India On-Grid Solar Panel Market Segmental Analysis: By Product, By Region, By States,
• India Off-Grid Solar Panel Market Size By Value, By Volume with Forecast
• India Off-Grid Solar Panel Market Segmental Analysis: By Product, By Region, By States,
• India Solar Street Light, Home Light, Pump and Lamp Market Size By Value and Volume Forecast
• India Solar Rooftop Market Size By Value and Volume Forecast
• India Off-Grid Solar Panel Market Segmental Analysis: By Region, By States,
• Product Price Variant Analysis
• Key vendors in this market space
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Renewable Energy Market Outlook
2.1. Investment in Renewable Energy Sector
2.2. Market Size By Cumulative Capacity
2.3. Market Share
2.3.1. By Region
2.3.2. By Country
2.3.3. By Type
3. Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook
3.1. Investment in Solar Photovoltaic Sector
3.2. Market Size By Cumulative Capacity
3.3. Market Size By New Installed Capacity
3.4. Market Share
3.4.1. By Company (Shipment)
3.4.2. By Region
3.4.3. By Country
3.4.4. By Technology
4. India Energy Market Outlook
To Access Complete Report: https://www.bonafideresearch.com/product/211230021/india-solar-pv-market
Steven Thomas, AM – Content Marketing
Asia-Pacific: +91 7878231309 / +61 2 8091 2123
Europe: +44 20 8089 0049
About us: Bonafide Research is one of the fastest growing market research and consulting company. We are expert in syndicated research reports & custom research solutions across the domains. We have been closely working with fortune 500 clients by helping them in tracking the constantly changing market scenario. Bonafide has continuously made efforts to evolve and enhance the report quality with each passing day