February 02, 2022 – Erik Cooley, CEO of EQUITY REAL ESTATE®, has been ranked amongst the most powerful leaders in the residential real estate brokerage industry by Swanepoel Power 200 in the Real Estate Almanac’s Top Executives for 2022. This report is…
- Released annually in January, the first section of the Real Estate Almanac, Executives/Leaders (SP200), ranks the most powerful and influential executives in the residential real estate industry.
- These rankings (SP200) are of the leaders in our industry and are not a company ranking. Size and sales volume listed are shared for framing of the person listed.
- To rank the leaders eight (8) different criteria were reviewed and can be seen here.
Erik Cooley has been the CEO for EQUITY REAL ESTATE® since 2012. During this tenure, the brokerage has doubled in size and spread across the country providing Realtors with a healthy savings on brokerage fees as well as top-notch technology.
- The direction of Equity has always been to offer the Real Estate Sales Professional a 100% commission model while also providing them with the tools and resources they need at no additional cost. Under Erik’s leadership, the company continues to achieve just such a goal.
- Erik is quick to attribute Equity’s success to the many dedicated and helpful Broker Managers within the company, the Executive Team that he works with, and the staff that work daily to support the processes and services provided by the company, and most of all, the hard-working Realtors that fill the company’s sales ranks.
- Under his leadership, EQUITY REAL ESTATE® is positioned to bring an entire new technology package to the company, again at no cost to the sales force, in 2022.
- EQUITY REAL ESTATE® ranks in the top 50 Residential Real Estate Brokerages in the United States according to RealTrends 500.
- 2022 will also see continued growth and expansion under his direction.
“A rising tide lifts all boats. The more we can do as a company to help our broker managers provide for the Realtor, the more benefits everyone sees.”
– Erik Cooley, CEO
All winners of this prestigious Real Estate Industry recognition may be found by visiting the Swanepoel Power 200 website, here.
To learn more about EQUITY REAL ESTATE® visit here: equity-usa.com