The Mass Notification Systems (MNS) Market size is expected to grow from USD 4.86 Billion in 2018 to USD 11.87 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.6%.
Rising concerns for public safety & security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, huge demand for MNS in the energy and utilities industry, need for end-to-end crisis communication, and rising cloud-based MNS deployments are expected to offer in the coming 5 years.
Inadequate rules and regulations and highly ruptured and intense market are considered to restrain the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1137
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Mass Notification Systems Market (MNS) is expected to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Rising concerns for public safety & security, increasing awareness about MNS for business continuity, increasing deployment of the Internet Protocol (IP) established notification devices, and the growing adoption of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- The In-building solution-type segment is expected to have the largest market share with revenue of USD 2.63 Billion, at a CAGR of 30% from 2019 to 2026. Vital factors responsible for the growth of the market are easy integration with fire alarm systems and public address systems to communicate alert messages and notifications to people present in areas, such as buildings, corporate offices, or restaurants.
- The commercial end-user is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2026, due to a rise in the demand for safety and security frameworks by commercial installation vendors and community centers.
- North America is forecasted to hold the largest size with revenue of USD 3.8 Billion in 2026. Vital factors driving the market are increased awareness about MNS after the terrorist attack of 9/11 and an increase in the occurrence of campus shootouts.
- APAC is expected to hold the highest CAGR of 32% from 2019 to 2026 due to the acceptance of the MNS technologies by end-users, due to dynamic environmental conditions.
- The key players in this market are Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Everbridge, Inc. (US), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), Omnilert LLC (US), OnSolve (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Singlewire Software, LLC (US), Airbus DS Communications, Inc. (US), BlackBerry AtHoc, Inc. (US), Blackboard, Inc. (US), Desktop Alert, Inc. (US and xMatters, Inc. (US).
The Global Mass Notification Systems (MNS) Market is segmented as follows:
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Software and Services
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Application-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Interoperable emergency communication
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Integrated public alert and warning
- Business communications
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Energy and utilities
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Automotive, transportation, and logistics
- Others (IT and telecom, retail and consumer goods, and manufacturing)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1137
Market Segmentation by Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- Which market segment or sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast timeline?
- What is the forecast valuation of the Mass Notification Systems (MNS) market?
- Who are the leading players in the industry? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these players?
- What are the strategic business steps and initiatives taken by the key competitors in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period?
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mass-notification-systems-mns-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or queries about customization options, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Port Redirector Market Analysis
Power Discrete Device Market Business Opportunities
SiC & GaN Power Devices Market Key Players
Starter Solenoid Market Demand
WBG Power Devices Market Competitive Landscape