A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 103 pages, titled as ‘France Skincare Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 – Analyzing Product Categories and Segments, Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Packaging and Consumer Segmentation’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Latest analysis highlights high growth emerging players and leaders by market share that are currently attracting exceptional attention. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are L’Oréal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag , and Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA.
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3559068-france-skincare-market-1
France Skincare Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 – Analyzing Product Categories and Segments, Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Packaging and Consumer Segmentation
The French skincare sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms in 2020. The body care category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and make-up remover the fastest volume growth during 2020-2025. Chemists/Pharmacies is the leading channel in distribution of skincare in the country. L’Oréal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag , and Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA are the top three companies in the French skincare sector. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the French skincare sector.
HTF MI Data’s Country Profile report on the skincare sector in France provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for body care, depilatories, facial care, hand care, and make-up remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: specialty container, tube, bottle, jar, tub, aerosol, bag/sachet, and other pack types, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve, shrink wrap, and other primary outer types.”
– Per capita expenditure of skincare in France was higher than the global and regional level in 2020
– Chemists/Pharmacies was the leading distribution channel in the French skincare sector, with a value share of 34.1% in 2020
– L’Oréal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag , and Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA are the top three companies in the French skincare sector
– Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 61% in the French skincare sector, in 2020
– In France, consumption of skincare is higher among females than males.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Yves Rocher International
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3559068-france-skincare-market-1
Table of Contents
Part 1: Market Environment
Value and Volume Share of France in the Global and Western Europe Markets
Growth Analysis of France Compared to Other Leading Countries in the Western Europe Market
PCC and PCE of France Compared to the Global and Western Europe Markets
Part 2: Sector Deep Dive
France skincare Sector Snapshot
Market Size Analysis
Cross Category Comparison Value Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Cross Category Comparison Volume Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Part 3: Category Deep Dive
Per Capita Consumption Analysis by Category
Market Size Analysis Category: Body Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Body Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Body Care
Market Size Analysis Category: Depilatories
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Depilatories
Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Depilatories
Market Size Analysis Category: Facial Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Facial Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Facial Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms)
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3559068-france-skincare-market-1
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3559068