Weight loss is a big concern for many individuals and it comes as the priority of a fitness plan. The food you eat not only influences your weight but also your health, so losing weight is no easy task. If you watch your fitness routine, food, and other activities then you can beat the extra pounds. And you don’t want to skip meals and timing your meals to maintain an ideal weight.
So are you tired of trying different diet plans to lose weight? And are you looking for an effective solution to lose weight? Then you’re at the right place. Check out this full article and find out the 7-Day Indian diet plan to enjoy the best results of weight management taken from Promind Complex reviews.
How Effective is a Diet Plan?
An effective diet plan or a 7-day diet plan for weight loss is very effective when compared to other weight loss methods. By following this diet plan it helps you to lose weight without making you feel hungry all the time. And the nutrition included in this strict diet plan helps you lose around 2 kilograms in a week when combined with the right amount of exercise.
Foods To Avoid For Weight Loss
Losing weight can be a challenge and it can even lack the power to stick to a healthy diet. But there are some food categories that are high in sugars and fats that can lead to unnecessary weight gain. So you need to stay away from those unhealthy food choices for a successful weight loss journey. Let’s check out.
- Sugary beverages.
- Bakery items.
- Refined foods.
- Fried food.
- Fatty/processed red meat.
- Chocolates/candies/energy bars.
- Breakfast cereals.
- Crackers and chips.
7-Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Let’s have a look at the 7-day diet plan to beat the extra pounds.
- Morning breakfast should be the heaviest of the day and it should e well rounded with nutrition. So you can add bran flakes, banana, fat-free milk, and a fruit bowl including avocado, oranges, apple.
- For lunch, you can opt for a mini whole wheat pita sandwich with ½ roasted pepper, one teaspoon mayo, mustard, and lettuce. And if you’re a vegetarian you can opt for tofu or if you’re a non-vegetarian you can also add meat.
- Dinner should be the lightest of all meals, so you can eat boiled chicken with two tomatoes sprinkled with a cup of boiled couscous and steamed broccoli.
- For the second day, you can energize, your day with a glass of boost. Also, you can add two boiled eggs on the side, this can be optional.
- You can switch to vegetable soup including pumpkins, tomato, chicken (optional), and broccoli to try the variation of usual.
- For dinner, you can opt for skinless chicken breast with barbecue sauce, or else you can have a grilled fish sautéed with vegetables like beans, tomato, and low-fat butter, it is optional.
- On the third day of your diet plan in the early morning make sure to add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice to 750 ml water and drink it on empty stomach along with biofit supplement.
- For breakfast, you can have oats idli, upma, poha, or ragi dosa with veggies and sprouts.
- And for lunch you can have a bowl of salad with one multigrain roti, ½ cup boiled brown or white rice, vegetables of your liking, ½ cup of daal, and yogurt or buttermilk.
- Try to keep the dinner light, you could have sautéed exotic vegetables using unrefined cooking oils or just a simple Indian style sabzi, soup and moong dal or besan cheela.
- Take a bowl of oats with low-fat milk and stevia or honey and a dash of cinnamon for breakfast.
- Have your lunch by mixing all vegetables you love and add some chicken to add flavor. You can consume either a whole apple or banana if you don’t feel satiated.
- For dinner, mix three ounces of shrimp with one baked potato, a tablespoon of Greek yogurt (unsweetened), and roughly 3-4 cups of steamed spinach.
- On the fifth day of your diet plan keep your breakfast simple and engliEnglish can choose for toasted English muffin with ½ sliced apple, and reduced-fat cheese. Microwave it for half a minute and add it to your regular stock of unsweetened Greek yogurt and enjoy.
- For lunch you can eat a whole apple for satiety but no more than that. Or else you can consume a cup of mixed vegetable salad, a bowl of lentil curry, and one cup of methi rice.
- At night for dinner, you can have your favorite paneer dish or mushrooms. Also, you can have a glass of buttermilk.
- This is your waffle day, so make sure to choose 100 percent whole-grain flour to whip up your favorite waffle. But use no-sugar almond or peanut butter instead of maple or chocolate syrup to spread.
- You can make a yummy lunch by adding some yummy soba noodles. And opt for buckwheat soba noodles and add some cilantro or Thai basil.
- Make a simple dinner by adding salmon chowder using onion, garlic, and fennel. Sautee these vegetables and boil the potatoes.
- On your seventh day have a bowl of simple oats milk, porridge, and some mixed nuts to go along with it.
- And for lunch add some paneer made out of skimmed milk and a bowl of mixed vegetable salad, roti, and carrot, green pea vegetable. You can also consume a small bowl of cut fruits of your choice if you prefer.
- For dinner, you can go for seafood shrimp.
Following this kind of diet plan not only helps in weight loss but also helps in maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle.