A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 42 pages, titled as ‘Foodservice – Regional Insights and Trends’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Latest analysis highlights high growth emerging players and leaders by market share that are currently attracting exceptional attention. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are McDonald’s Corporation, Chipotle, Restaurant 1880, Eat Just, ecoSPIRITS, Diageo, Leon Restaurants, Don Julio. The Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to see some stability post Q2,2020 and may grow further during forecast year 2021-2026.
Foodservice – Regional Insights and Trends
“Foodservice – Regional Insights and Trends” published by GlobalData provides extensive insight and analysis of the regional expressions of health, sustainability and digital lifestyles trends in foodservice on a regional scale, identifying the opportunities for operators.
The Sustainability & Ethics, Health and Digital Lifestyles mega-trends have become ever-more relevant in foodservice on a global scale. As the pandemic spread, it has forced global economies to rely more on digital technology to provide consumers with deliveries and takeaways, and consumers have become more focused on their health and the environmental consequences of the food they’re ordering. This report analyzes these trends in respect to their regional impacts and variations.
The report includes –
– Key global megatrends
– Global and regional volume and value by profit channel
– Key regional threats and opportunities
– Short Case studies looking at how trends inform regional foodservice, including plant-based diets, cultured meat, ecoSPIRITS and more
– On a global scale, consumer and government concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, health, climate change, resource scarcity and moving online are universal. These megatrends express themselves in different ways across different regions.
– In 2021, the Sustainability & Ethics mega-trend had the most influence on the purchases of Generation Y (Millennials). Generation Y are considered to be a driving force for societal change, encouraging manufacturers to act responsibly, highlighting a key audience to target with sustainable and ethical offerings.
– Brands can enhance their perceived social and environmental responsibility by creating products with sustainable, biodegradable formulations, or utilizing food waste productively. During the pandemic, the largest increases in this sentiment were reported in Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa regions.
– Cooking at home became much more prevalent in Europe, prompting consumers to seek out “in-speriences”.
– North America saw greater coverage of ethical and plant-based diets, including at the Superbowl.
Reasons to Buy
– Consumer Insight focused analysis of regional trends in foodservice and what it means for operators as well as the market as a whole.
– Learn about core drivers of the market shifts and how these are likely to play out in the future from a consumer insight perspective.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered from key developments in the market.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3283944-foodservice-regional-insights-and-trends
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1450@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3283944