Despite having been available for more than two decades, the demand for prefilled syringes continues to grow, given the numerous benefits they offer over conventional injectable drug delivery systems
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Prefilled Syringes Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of prefilled syringes and the likely future opportunities associated with such devices, over the next 10-12 years. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed overview of the current market landscape of companies engaged in manufacturing prefilled syringes.
- A detailed overview of the current market landscape of companies that are developing drugs in combination with prefilled syringes.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of the various prefilled syringes that we came across..
- A list of marketed drugs / therapies and pipeline candidates that are likely to be developed in combination with prefilled syringes in the near future.
- An analysis presenting potential strategic partners (primarily drug developers) for prefilled syringe manufacturers (with regard to likely collaboration opportunities for combination product development).
- An analysis of the various prefilled syringe combination product-related initiatives of big pharma players.
- A review of the landscape of contract fill / finish services providers that offer services for prefilled syringes, featuring a list of active (large-sized) service providers and analysis based on a number of relevant parameters.
- An informative summary of various guidelines established and issued by major regulatory bodies for the approval of prefilled syringes, across different countries / geographical regions.
- Brief discussions of currently available specialty syringes.
- A case study on companies that are engaged in the manufacturing of autoinjectors.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent prefilled syringe manufacturers engaged in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Target therapeutic area
- Autoimmune disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Blood disorders
- Oncological disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Ophthalmic diseases
- Orthopedic disorders
Type of syringe
Type of syringe barrel material
Number of barrel chambers
- Single chamber
- Dual chamber
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Matthew Young, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Oval Medical Technologies
- Kirti Maheshwari, Chief Technical Officer, Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Gregor Kawaletz, Chief Commercial Officer, IDT Biologika
- Kevin Cancelliere and Tibor Hlobik, Marketing Directors, West Pharmaceutical
- Marco Pederiva, Marketing & Sales Director, Lonstroff
- Jesse Fourt, Design Director, IDEO
- Anonymous, Chief Executive Officer, Small-sized Medical Device Company
Key companies covered in the report
- Becton Dickinson
- West Pharmaceutical
- WEGO Prefills Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Taisei Kako
- JO Pharma
- Pfizer Injectables
- Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass
- Shandong Zibo Minkang Pharmaceutical Packing
- Vetter Pharma
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global Autoinjectors Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- Novel Vaccine Delivery Devices Market, 2019-2030
- Microneedles and Needle-Free Injection Systems / Jet Injectors (Devices based on Spring, Gas and Other Mechanisms) Market, 2019-2030
- Medical Device Labels Manufacturing Market, 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091