Liquid biopsies have emerged as a versatile diagnostic solution, especially for cases when conventional (invasive) diagnostic tests are inconclusive or when the clinical condition is related to an organ that is not amenable to biopsy access
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Liquid Biopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030: Focus on Circulating Tumor Markers such as CTCs, ctDNA, cfDNA, Exosomes and Other Biomarkers.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of this approach over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the non-invasive cancer diagnostics market.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to non-invasive cancer diagnostics, which have been established between 2016 and 2019.
- An analysis of the investments made in companies engaged in the development of non-invasive cancer diagnostics.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big pharma players.
- A detailed acquisition target analysis.
- Elaborate profiles of the key players engaged in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Diagnosis / Early Diagnosis
- Patient Monitoring
- Recurrence Monitoring
Target Cancer Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Research Institutes
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report:
- Amoy Diagnostics
- HaploX Biotechnology
- Swift Biosciences
- Sysmex Inostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other recent offerings
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Novel Technologies for Delivery of Proteins, Antibodies and Nucleic Acids, 2019-2030
- Cancer Biomarkers Market: Focus on TMB, MSI / MMR and TILs Testing, 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091