- Soho Studio s – Duplex spaces that combine a work area and a living area
- Soho Works – Boutique Office Spaces
- Soho Street – Retail spaces and spaces for gourmet food
Regarding the debut of the SOHO concept in Pune , Sagar Chordia , Director of Panchshil Realty, explained: “SOHO is a pioneering initiative that provides flexible, multifunctional and mixed-use spaces that allow you to do more inside the same space by reinventing the space utilization. The response to this launch has been exceptional, and many professionals such as physicians, public accountants, architects, small business owners and other entrepreneurs have easily embraced this concept. “
Co-locating workspaces with living spaces is a more sustainable and intelligent way of life, in turn allowing people to be more productive and efficient, while eliminating travel time.
SOHO studios are available for sale starting at ₹ 17.2 million.
For sales inquiries related to SOHO, call +918970007700 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOHO is located very close to Kharadi, a huge business center with 10 million square feet of office space completed and occupied, of which 8 million have been developed through Panchshil.
- Kharadi has another 14 million square feet of office space under development of which 8 million have been developed through Panchshil.
- In the next 3-5 year period, the total stock of office space in Kharadi is projected to grow from the current 10 million to 24 million square feet.
- The total number of Kharadi workers is expected to rise from the current 100,000 people to 350,000 people in the next 3-5 years.
- Panchshil has a weighted presence in Kharadi located in the East corridor of Pune . Kharadi has evolved into a full presence IT hub and thriving business district with the who’s who of IT and ITeS companies present there.
- Panchshil Realty has two Special Economic Zones spread over 6.5 million square feet in Kharadi – EON Free Zone-1 and EON Free Zone-2. (1.2 kilometers / 4 to 6 minute drive from SOHO)
- Furthermore, the Panchshil World Trade Center spans over 1.8 million square feet as the ultimate address for international business in India . (2.7 kilometers / 8 minute drive from SOHO)
- Panchshil Realty campuses are home to leading global corporations such as Allianz, Citibank, Cognizant, Concentrix, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MasterCard, Michelin, T-Systems, UBS, VMWare, and Vodafone, among many others.
- Kharadi is only 10 kilometers away from Pune Airport and the nearby neighborhoods of Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Kalyani Nagar and Koregaon Park, all within easy reach.
- Kharadi’s social infrastructure includes hospitals, schools, shopping centers and other amenities that are still under construction.
- Cityhub, at the World Trade Center, is Pune’s next great social hub , showcasing a variety of cafes, restaurants and lounges, providing avenues of relaxation during office hours and after office hours.
Panchshil Business – Highlights
- Panchshil Realty’s total real estate portfolio is about 23 million square feet, with another 20 million square feet under development.
- Panchshil Realty’s top three vertical businesses are Residential , Commercial and Hospitality.
- The Commercial portfolio includes Retail and Food & Beverage, which also includes built-in office spaces, Special Economic Zones, IT parks, integrated workspaces, shopping centers and mixed-use developments.
- Panchshil’s Hospitality portfolio consists of some 1,200 hotel rooms with top brands including The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Marriott Suites, Courtyard By Marriott, Oakwood and Double Tree By Hilton.
- A significant portion of Panchshil Realty’s office portfolio is anchored to the Blackstone Real Estate Private Equity Fund, sponsored and managed by Blackstone Group LP.
About Panchshil Realty
Established in 2002, Panchshil Realty is one of the best luxury real estate brands in India. Recognized for its leadership and excellence in real estate development, the group’s focus is on planned development, the creation of valuable assets, and the generation of lifestyle experiences through design and architecture. For more information, visit www.panchshil.com