The growth for Risk-Based Authentication Market is governed by various factors such as growing cases of cyber-attacks on businesses
Market Size – USD 2.01 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 19.5%, Market Trends- increased demand for digital transformation
The Risk-Based Authentication Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.01 billion in 2018 to USD 5.30 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period. The driving factor for growth being the increased cases for cyber-attacks. However, insufficient knowledge about risk based authentication may be the restraining factor for the market.
Risk based authentication is an advanced technology that uses various form factors from the user to determine whether they are dangerous or not. It is a type of security which helps to identify the level of risk that can happen by a given login attempt and provides users with authentication challenges for the risk level. Increased growth of communication and technology in the world is a major factor driving the growth of this market and it is forecasted to remain like this throughout the forecast period.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1134
Some of the players profiled in the report are IBM (US), CA Technologies (US), Micro Focus (UK), Okta (US), Gemalto (Netherlands), One Span (US), SecureAuth (US), RSA Security (US), ForgeRock (US), Entrust Data card (US)
The Global Risk-Based Authentication Market is segmented as follows:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• On premise
Implementation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Cloud application security
• IOT security
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• IT & Telecommunications
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Growth of Risk-Based Authentication Market is directly fueled by increase in cases of cyber-attack. The Risk based authentication market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.01 billion in 2018 to USD 5.30 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period.
• AS on implementation, the market is segmented as cloud application security and IOT security. The several benefits are affordable costs, increase in productivity of remote employees. However, the enhanced adoption of these connected devices has resulted in privacy and security issues.
• AS on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on premise. The cloud deployment uses less expensive algorithms to perform along with the features of being flexible, easy and quite affordable, which makes it the faster growing deployment type accepted by various industries than the on premise. The installation and maintenance cost is also affordable than the on premise
• AS on end user, the market is segment into BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Manufacture, IT and Telecommunications. The healthcare industry vertical is forecasted to grow at the higher during the forecast period, as an enhanced risk-based authentication solutions will help healthcare segment to manage and validate their user’s identities. However, the BFSI is estimated to have the largest market size of 40 %, along with In addition to the high investments FSI infrastructure to provide a secure and easy user experience.
• AS on region, the market is being segmented to Europe, APAC, North America, and Row. North America is forecasted to have the largest market share and dominate the market. The faster growth rates will increase business operations in North America, APAC is also having the growth opportunities. The enhanced adoption among the various enterprises to increase privacy risk management and improve the business management has led to the growth in this region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1134
Market Segmentation by Regions:
• North America (U.S., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Point Summary of the Report:
The global Risk-Based Authentication market research report is an investigative study offering key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and the research and development scenario. The report also covers the market aspects that directly influence the growth of the market. These features include strategies undertaken by the prominent players, their expansion tactics, and the product portfolios of the companies, and micro and macro-economic factors.
Access complete report description, toc, chart, etc.@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/risk-based-authentication-market
The study also analyses the crucial market aspects, including R&D, product launches and brand promotions, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and the growth pattern on both regional and global levels. The report offers an in-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends.
The Global Risk-Based Authentication Market includes relevant and verified information relating to the overall market, key players, and their market position and financial standing. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the market position of the major players of the industry.
Key Coverage of the Risk-Based Authentication Market:
• Insightful information regarding the global Risk-Based Authentication market
• Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Risk-Based Authentication market
• Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
• The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
• Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
• Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
To summarize everything stated above, the report offers key insights into the Risk-Based Authentication market to allow the reader to gain a complete understanding of the Global Risk-Based Authentication Market through accurate estimations, a panoramic view of the market scenario, competitive landscape, factors influencing the growth of the market, driving factors, restraints, regulatory framework, growth prospects and opportunities, and factors propelling the market forward. The research study offers an in-depth view of the industry to offer a competitive edge to the reader and help them in formulating beneficial investment plans. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the market with facts relating to the past, present, and future of the Global Risk-Based Authentication Market.
Global Risk-Based Authentication Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Risk-Based Authentication Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.