According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IT Robotic Automation Market is growing at a CAGR of 60.9% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Cost benefits and enhanced efficiency over manual process handling, growing recognition in finance and accounting segment, ability to leverage other application software without integration are some of the key factors driving the market growth.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is one of the major segments in the IT industry where high acceptance of robotic process automation is expected in the coming years. In 2015, North America and Europe were the key contributors to the global IT robotic automation market. Major companies offering RPA tools witness the U.S. as a prospective area for the development of RPA technology. The market has a vast opportunity to develop with the execution of robotic process automation in application and infrastructure management.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/353801-it-robotic-automation-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Some of the key players in global IT robotic automation market are
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Infosys Limited, Blue Prism, Genpact Ltd., Sutherland Global Services, Inc., IPSoft, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Capgemini, Automation Anywhere, Inc., Be Informed B.V., Atos SE, Genfour and Appian Corporation.
Types of IT Robotic Automation Covered:
o Model-based Application Tools
o Process-based Application Tools
o Application Management
o Infrastructure Management
o Integration and Development
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About the Author :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.