In the last couple of years, a record number of personalized therapeutic products were approved in the US, establishing an urgent need for companion diagnostics and causing many drug developers to actively seek external support and expertise
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Companion Diagnostics Development Services Market, 2020-2030”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of diagnostic development services over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of the various stakeholders in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of more than 180 companies offering companion diagnostics services.
- Tabulated profiles of companion diagnostics service providers (shortlisted on the basis of the number of services offered).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- A list of stakeholders generated based on a detailed analysis of a set of relevant parameters, which are anticipated to partner with companion diagnostics services providers in the foreseen future.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of companion diagnostics services providers, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- A comparative analysis of the needs of different stakeholders involved in this domain.
- A discussion on various steps of the development operations of a companion diagnostic and the cost requirements across each of the stages.
- An analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials featuring disease-specific biomarkers.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Feasibility Studies
- Assay Development
- Analytical Validation
- Clinical Validation
- Type of Analytical Technique
- in situ hybridization / Immunohistochemistry
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Anton Iliuk (President, Chief Technology Officer Tymora Analytical Operations)
- Paul Kortschak (Senior Vice President, Novodiax)
- Pablo Ortiz (Chief Executive Officer, OWL Metabolomics)
- Lawrence M. Weiss (Chief Scientific Officer, NeoGenomics Laboratories)
Key companies covered in the report
- Almac Diagnostic Services
- BARD1 Life Sciences
- BioMarCare Technologies
- Leica Biosystems
- MD Biosciences
- Tepnel Pharma Services
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091