Image Intensifier Units Market To Reach USD 9.88 Billion With CAGR of 5.2%By 2027- Armasight, Harris, Inframet, etc.
iCrowdNewswire Jan 8, 2021 8:50 AM ET
The image intensifier units market growth is driven by the increasing demand for high-speed imaging
Market Size – USD 6.52 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.2%, Market Trends – Penetration of high-speed imaging technology.
The image intensifier units market size is projected to rise from USD 6.52 billion in 2019 to USD 9.88 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. Advances in technology that expand the use of high-speed imaging are the market’s key driving force.
An image intensifier is a system that can be identified by human eyes or used to distinguish objects and photos by a camera at significant low-level light. It consists of a vacuum tube with various displays for transformation and multiplication. They were mainly built for moonlight for night-time viewing and surveillance.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1388
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market for image intensifier units is expected to grow from USD 6.52 billion in 2019 to USD 9.88 billion by 2027, during the forecast period, at a CAGR of 5.2%. The key driving force in the industry is developments in technology that expand the use of high-speed imagery.
- The market is classified into Gen 0, Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3 and Gen 4, on the basis of category. With a 5% CAGR, the Gen 3 segment is expected to drive the market, as the Gen 3 intensifier’s picture response is much better than other types of image intensifiers. Intensifiers for Gen 3 are very effective and usually durable.
- The market is classified as LIBS, Bio luminance, Combustion, PIV, and LIF based on applications. It is expected that the LIF mechanism will drive the market. It has high-speed imaging and laser technology to treat turbulent combustion processes with rapid analysis. In a range of combustion applications, such as ignition phenomenon, flame propagation, and local extinction events, flame front visualization with the use of LIF is performed at frame rates high enough to capture the rapid dynamics.
- Military, healthcare, and consumer electronics are the major segments based on end-user application. It is expected that the military segment will display the highest CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. Image intensifiers are used for various equipment in military applications, such as rescue vehicle weapons, targeting applications, etc.
- The demand for image intensifiers is also rising with increasing research and development activities and security issues in the military segment, which, in turn, is increasing the growth of the global market. Image intensifiers are used in various scientific and industrial applications due to features, such as high-speed gating capabilities, high resolution, high sensitivity, high contrast, and low noise.
- The market for image intensifier units is divided into five regions, namely North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. With the largest market share of around 40%, North America is expected to dominate the market.
- The major players in the Image intensifier unit market are Armasight (U.S.), Bushnell (U.S.), Dantec Dynamics (U.K.), Thales Group (France), Harris (U.S.), Inframet (Poland), ATN (U.S.), Night Owl (U.S.), Roper Scientific (U.S.), and Photek (U.K.).
Access complete report description, toc, chart, etc.@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/image-intensifier-units-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of category, application, end-user, and region:
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Gen 0
- Gen 1
- Gen 2
- Gen 3
- Gen 4
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Bio luminance
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Consumer electronics
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1388
Key Coverage of the Image Intensifier Units Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Image Intensifier Units market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Image Intensifier Units market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Keywords: Image Intensifier Units Market, Image Intensifier Units Industry, Image Intensifier Units Market size, Image Intensifier Units Market share, Image Intensifier Units Market trend, Image Intensifier Units Market forecast, Image Intensifier Units Market growth, Image Intensifier Units Market 2020