The STING pathway targeting technologies market, featuring a healthy pipeline of therapeutics, is anticipated to be worth over USD 2.8 billion by 2030, predicts Roots Analysis
iCrowdNewswire Dec 11, 2020 10:00 AM ET
STING, having generated significant interest within the medical research community, is currently considered one of the fastest growing areas of cancer immunotherapy and is being pursued by several large pharmaceutical companies.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “STING Pathway Targeting Therapeutics and Technologies, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of these therapeutics and affiliated technologies, over the next decade. This study focuses specifically on small molecule STING modulators. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of therapeutics targeting STING Pathway.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of various technology platforms that are being actively used for the development of STING modulators.
- Detailed profiles of developers of therapeutics targeting STING pathway (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products).
- An in-depth analysis of more than 280 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in STING pathway targeting therapeutics-related projects.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big pharma players engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of the start-ups / small players (established in the last ten years, less than 50 employees) engaged in the development of STING pathway targeting therapeutics.
- A detailed publication analysis of more than 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published during the period 2019 – Q1 2020.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the investments made in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Types of Payment
- Upfront Payments
- Milestone Payments
- Type of STING Modulator
- Key Therapeutic Area(s)
- Oncological Disorders
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Route of Administration
- Type of Molecule
- Cyclic Dinucleotide
- Live Biotherapeutics
- Oncolytic Peptides
- Synthetic Peptides
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Aduro Biotech
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- ImmuneSensor Therapeutics
- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Global Psychedelic Therapeutics Market by Type of Psychedelic Substance (Ketamine, Psilocybin, MDMA and Others), by Origin (Natural and Synthetic), by Type of Therapy (Monotherapy, Combination and Others), by Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Intranasal and Others) and by Key Geographies (North America, Europe and Asia- Pacific and rest of the world): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Roots Analysis Private Limited
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: sting pathway,cgas,cgamp sting,cytosolic dna sensing pathway,sting pathway cancer market,agonist, Roots Analysis, Research, Analysis, Reports, Biotech