The Chinese biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is estimated to be worth USD 2.6 billion in 2030, predicts Roots Analysis
iCrowdNewswire Nov 12, 2020 2:17 PM ET
The growing biopharma industry in China has resulted in the creation of lucrative business opportunities for contract service providers; region-specific advantages have also attracted several foreign sponsors entities over the last few years
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals in China. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering contract manufacturing services for biopharmaceuticals in China.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the expansion initiatives undertaken by contract manufacturers in China, in order to augment their capabilities, in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis of more than 1500 clinical trials related to biopharmaceuticals that have been / are being / are likely to be conducted in China.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals, based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by drug / therapy developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- Detailed profiles of key players that have a diverse range of capabilities for the development, manufacturing, and packaging of biopharmaceutical products.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs.
- A discussion on industry affiliated trends, key drivers, and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the evolution of this field.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of Product
Type of Expression System Used
Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
Size of Manufacturer
- Large / Very Large
Type of Biologic
Key companies covered in the report
- ChemPartner Biologics
- JHL Biotech
- JOINN Biologics
- Mycenax Biotech
- WuXi AppTec
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- China Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market, 2020-2030
- Live Biotherapeutics Products and Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms, 2020-2030
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Modification and Purification Services Market: Focus on Research, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: Contract manufacturing, cmo, pharma companies in china, pharma intermediates, Roots Analysis, Report, Analysis, Research,