The ‘ Waste Management Equipment market’ research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with key company profiles and strategies of players. The research study provides market overview, Waste Management Equipment market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Waste Management Equipment market size forecast, market data & Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar &Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence.
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Waste Management Equipment market’ Report @
The global waste management equipment market size was valued at $48,420.0 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $58,876.1 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027. Waste management equipment are used for collection, transportation & disposable of garbage, sewage, and other waste products. It involves lifting and unloading waste from garbage containers or garbage bins in an effective manner.
Waste management equipment involves collecting and transporting waste such as solid, liquid, or gas. These equipment are used to deal municipal, industrial, and hazardous waste efficiently. Municipal waste is collected from residential areas, which is non-hazardous. Industrial waste refers to waste generated in industries while production and manufacturing processes. Hazardous waste is generated from pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and medicals. Further, activities involved are collection and disposal. Waste collection services consist of loading & unloading, collection & transportation, sorting of waste, and storage & handling. Whereas, waste management equipment is classified as waste disposal and waste recycling & sorting equipment. Waste disposal equipment is used for transport and unloading of garbage in safe and effective manner. The waste recycling & sorting equipment is used for cuts, bales, and sorting waste materials, which is easy to recycle.
The waste management equipment industry growth is majorly driven by growth in urban population all over the globe. This has eventually led to an increase in the amount of waste from municipal as well as industrial sectors. In addition, a rise in environmental awareness has led to an increase in planned collection and disposal of waste. Further, growing concerns regarding industrial waste recycling are projected to garner to the growth of the waste management equipment market. Major players engaged in the manufacturing of high-performance waste management equipment to recycling waste materials. For instance, in July 2018, Coparm Srl, based in Italy, launched a new shredder TR30. It has shredding capacity of 1 to 3 tons/hr. It has blade thickness of 30-50 mm. It is operated by battery of power of 22 Kw. It has two shafts, which rotate at a speed of 12-18 revolution per minute (RPM). Such factors are projected to boost the growth of the waste management equipment market.
However, lack of awareness regarding sustainable waste management among developing countries is a major restraint for the waste management equipment market along with its labor-intensive and high cost of processing. On the contrary, high growth potential in emerging regions such as the Asia-Pacific and LAMEA due to increase in population and disposable income of people provide lucrative opportunities for the market players during the forecast period.
The global waste management equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, waste type, application, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is divided into waste disposal equipment and waste recycling & sorting equipment. The waste disposal equipment segment is sub-segmented into dumpers, compactors, trucks, and others. The waste recycling & sorting equipment segment is further segregated into conveyor systems, screeners, shredders, and others. The waste recycling & sorting segment dominated the market in 2019.
On the basis of waste type, market is classified into hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste. Hazardous waste segment is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. By application, the market is divided into industrial waste, municipal waste, and others. Industrial segment is expected to hold the majority of the market share throughout the study period.
Region wise, the waste management equipment market analysis is conducted across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa). In 2019, Europe and North America, altogether were the major contributors to the waste management equipment market, and are anticipated to secure a good position during the forecast period, owing to a presence of large urban population and huge focus toward environmental protection.
Key companies profiled in the report include Recycling Equipment Manufacturing Inc, CP Manufacturing Inc, Dover Corporation, Morita Holding Corporation, Tomra Systems ASA, Wastequip LLC, Blue Group, KK Balers Ltd, Shred-Tech Corporation, and McNeilus Trucks and Manufacturing, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging waste management equipment market trends and dynamics.
In-depth market analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2019 and 2027.
Extensive analysis of the waste management equipment market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
A comprehensive analysis of all the regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
The global waste management equipment market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
The key market players within waste management equipment market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the waste management equipment market.
GLOBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
– Waste Disposal Equipment
– Waste Recycling & Sorting Equipment
o Conveyor Systems
BY WASTE TYPE
– Hazardous Waste
– Non-hazardous Waste
– Industrial Waste
– Municipal Waste
– Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Inc
– CP Manufacturing, Inc
– Dover Corporation
– Morita Holding Corporation
– Tomra Systems ASA
– Wastequip, LLC
– Blue Group
– KK Balers Ltd
– Shred-Tech Corporation
– McNeilus Trucks and Manufacturing, Inc.
Key Segments Studied in the Global Waste Management Equipment Market
Geographical Breakdown: Regional level analysis of the market, currently covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|covid-19 scenario||Market Behavior/ Level of Risk and Opportunity||End Industry Behavior/ Opportunity Assessment||Expected Industry Recovery Timeline||Business Impact Horizon|
|Opening of Economy by Q3 2020||xx||xx||xx||xx|
|Recovery – Opening of Economy extended till Q4 2020 / Q1 2021||xx||xx||xx||xx|
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period** – 2020 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
Changing Forecasts in a Time of Crisis: explores key issues, including:
Key questions answered: The Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Waste Management Equipment Market Report:
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Waste Management Equipment market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities 2020 Updated & Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Waste Management Equipment industry & Trends to Watch During the COVID-19 Outbreak
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Waste Management Equipment market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Waste Management Equipment market. Drives Future Change
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Waste Management Equipment market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Waste Management Equipment market size, percentage of GDP, and average Waste Management Equipment market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Waste Management Equipment market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Waste Management Equipment market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape & COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.COVID-19 Economic Impact Reports &Providing Clarity in a Time of Crisis
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1228
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.