The ‘ Fuel Cards market’ research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with key company profiles and strategies of players. The research study provides market overview, Fuel Cards market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Fuel Cards market size forecast, market data & Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar &Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence.
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Fuel Cards market’ Report @
Fuel card, also known as fleet card, is a payment card, which is used to manage different types of expenses associated with vehicles such as vehicle maintenance, fuel filling, vehicle servicing and others. In addition, major oil and other specialized credit card companies provide fuel card to provide their customers & employees with different benefits and improve their market value. Transporting companies majorly use fuel cards to provide delivery services and ridesharing services. Furthermore, increase in popularity of fuel card among end users, owing to its benefits, such as comprehensive reporting and real-time expense track of these fleets, drives the growth of the market. In addition, implementation of fuel cards eliminates manual tasks, such as auditing and submission of receipts, while profiting the corporate with discounted fuel price offers.
Need for improved fuel management and penetration of digital transaction solutions in the transport industry drive the growth of the market. In addition, efficient fleet administration with the help of enhanced data capture fuels the growth of the market. Moreover, lack of security measures hampers the growth of the market. Furthermore, integration of telematics with fuel cards and increase in demand for fuel card from developing nations are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global fuel card market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. By type, it is divided into branded, universal, and merchant fuel cards. In terms of application, it is classified into fuel refill, parking, vehicle service, toll charge, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the fuel card market analysis are British Petroleum, Engen, ExxonMobil, First National Bank, FleetCor, Oilibya, Puma Energy, Royal Dutch Shell, U.S. Bancorp, and Wex Inc. These players have adopted various strategies to increase their market penetration and strengthen their position in the industry.
Key benefits for stakeholders
– The study provides in-depth analysis of the global fuel card market forecast along with the current & future trends to understand the imminent investment pockets.
– The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global fuel card market size are provided in the report.
– Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
– The quantitative analysis of the market from 2020 to 2027 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key market segments
– Fuel refill
– Vehicle service
– Toll charge
Key market players
– British Petroleum
– First National Bank
– Puma Energy
– Royal Dutch Shell
– U.S. Bancorp
– Wex Inc.
Geographical Breakdown: Regional level analysis of the market, currently covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|covid-19 scenario||Market Behavior/ Level of Risk and Opportunity||End Industry Behavior/ Opportunity Assessment||Expected Industry Recovery Timeline||Business Impact Horizon|
|Opening of Economy by Q3 2020||xx||xx||xx||xx|
|Recovery – Opening of Economy extended till Q4 2020 / Q1 2021||xx||xx||xx||xx|
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period** – 2020 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
Changing Forecasts in a Time of Crisis: explores key issues, including:
Key questions answered: The Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Fuel Cards Market Report:
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Fuel Cards market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities 2020 Updated & Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Fuel Cards industry & Trends to Watch During the COVID-19 Outbreak
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Fuel Cards market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Fuel Cards market. Drives Future Change
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Fuel Cards market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Fuel Cards market size, percentage of GDP, and average Fuel Cards market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Fuel Cards market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Fuel Cards market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape & COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.COVID-19 Economic Impact Reports &Providing Clarity in a Time of Crisis
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1283
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.