Oct 12, 2020 12:32 PM ET
20 Fascinating Facts About United Arab Emirates
iCrowd Newswire -
Oct 12, 2020
The United Arab Emirates is rapidly transformed into a highly economic and developed country after the discovery of oil. Its infrastructure is developed so beautifully that millions of tourists tend to spend their vacations in the UAE. Many travelers plan their family trips to these emirates and hire professional Car Rental Dubai services to commute in the country.
Many people want to know the reason why this country is highly visited. You know what all the emirates of the UAE particularly Dubai comprises of the world’s largest shopping mall, building, garden, hotel, and many more tourist attractions making this place ideal for your holidays.
Here are some interesting facts about the UAE that you should know before planning a trip.
- UAE is a state of seven emirates including Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain, Ras al-Kaimah, and Abu Dhabi.
- You will be amazed to know that despite development, all the emirates still use their traditional Arabic language as an official language.
- UAE is the hottest and most sandy country in the Middle East.
- The borderlines of the UAE are connected to Oman via the northeast, Saudi Arabia through south and west, Oman by east, and interlink with the Persian Gulf coastline by the north side of the country.
- The area of UAE is small as compared to the United Kingdom as it comprises 83,600 sq. kilometers which is approximately one-third of the UK.
- IF you have a plan to explore the capital of the UAE i.e., Abu Dhabi, you should visit the desert coordinates of almost 24.4667 degrees north and 54.3667 degrees east.
- UAE comprises approximately more than 40 airports along with a well-developed network of roads.
- UAE is planning to host a global event for the promotion of the culture and economy of the UAE on the name of the World Expo 2020 in Dubai.
- There are not extreme winters in the UAE but extreme summers. So, you can book throughout the year. Book an economic car from Cheap Car Rental Dubai company to explore UAE.
- Dubai is a highly visited emirate of UAE due to its wonderful festivals and attractions. A Dubai shopping festival is held for one month in winter every year.
- UAE is also popular due to the presence of the 7th largest oil reserves throughout the globe.
- The majority area of Fujairah is covered with mountain ranges. You should visit the most prominent mountain of this emirate i.e., Hajjar mountain during your UAE trip.
- Ras al-Khaimah Emirate is admired due to the fertility of the land and the largest average rain falling in the country.
- Sharjah is well-known among localists as well as residents of the UAE due to being the third-largest emirate on the land of both Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf due to its cultural values.
- The least populated emirate in the UAE is Umm al-Quwain. If you want to enjoy the fresh seafood, you must plan a trip to its popular fishing industry in sunny weather.
- Ajman being the smallest emirate of the UAE is a beautiful land of white sand beaches and museums. If you are a history lover, you should explore this place due to its historical values.
- Almost more than half of the UAE residents are foreigners. According to a current survey, there are almost 78% of expats in this country. So, it is also an ideal place for you to settle in foreign.
- The major monetizing source responsible for the ever-increasing economy of the UAE is tourism. On average, more than 13 million travelers visit this country.
- Dubai is a house of the tallest building in the world i.e., Burj Khalifa. You will be astonished to look at the 2722 feet tall building having 211 floors.
- In the past, the UAE industry was mainly dependent upon fishing but now it has progressed along with the presence of petroleum, construction, textiles, cement, and handicrafts industry. Even the country is exporting its dried fish, crude oil, dates, and natural gas to many countries of the world.
So, what are you thinking about? It’s time to plan a trip to visit the most fascinating country in the world. We suggest you enjoy your trip by visiting every area in the economic vehicles of the Car Rental company in the UAE.