Size and structure of the standard full body massage chair of Elipsport Sports Group
iCrowdNewswire Oct 2, 20208:26 AM ET
Body massage chair is an excellent health care device that is gaining in popularity. However, massage chairs also take up a fairly large space in the house. Therefore, many families wonder if there is enough free space for a massage chair or not? The following article will help you answer the questions about the size of the massage chair as well as how much it is made. Buy a full body massage chair at: Ghe massage toan than.
What is the standard massage chair size?
Products with different designs, materials, features, … will have different sizes of massage chairs. However, products that ensure quality and comfort for the user will have sizes within the following standard ranges.
Length of chair in upright state: about 116 cm. Depending on the tilt of each model to decide how long the seat is after reclining. If the entire chair reclines, the maximum length can reach from 186 cm.
Seat width: about 80 cm. The interior width of the chair should be at least 52 cm to accommodate the weight of many people.
The height of the chair in the upright position: ranging from 120 – 125 cm is enough to ensure that the entire body can comfortably stretch on the chair.
This is the size without packaging. So, if you plan to buy a massage chair, you can give specific data on the size of the door, the available space for the chair so that the consultant of Elipsport Sports Group suggests the si
Structure of full body massage chairs like?
In addition to the size of the massage chair, the structure of the massage chair is also interesting to many people. The full body massage chair consists of two main parts: the seat part and the engine part inside. Let’s find out details to learn how to use massage chairs right here.
2.1. Massage chair section
The full body massage chair lines will have the basic parts as shown below.
- Part 1: The top is a massage pillow so that you can rest your head comfortably when sitting on a chair.
- Part 2: The seat panel, the programs, the level of the full body massage chair.
- Part 3: Hand airbags (depending on the model).
- Part 4: Seats.
- Part number 5: Two-foot positions.
- Part 6: The rear seat cushion.
- Part 7: Back of the chair for you to rest your entire back on.
- Part 8: Both sides of massage chair armrests.
- Part 9: Water tank placement (with or without).
- Part 10: The wheel moves under the seat leg (depending on the model with or without this part).
2.2. The engine part of the massage machine
The massage machine motor is the soul of this device. High-quality motors with advanced technology will help the machine act like the real hands of technicians. Today’s massage technology often uses two main parts: the roller and the airbag.
2.2.1. Massage roller
- The roller is composed of 3 parts: the ball head, the roller or the rail and the massage hand is between the ball head and the roller.
- There are two types of rollers on the market today: rollers that are fixed in place or can be moved along the body. In addition, with high-end products such as the ELIP Plutoni massage chair, it also has the ability to accurately detect the acupoint for the massage roller.
- The effect of massage rollers: performing techniques: kneading, pressing, squeezing, day, punching, acupressure.
- The roller system is usually placed along the nape, back, buttocks, and legs. The massage rollers put the rollers to hug the user’s body, the higher the massage effect will be.
- In addition, most massage chairs only have regular rollers. Some high-end models such as the ELIP Plutonium body massage chair have a silicone-coated roller system outside. This helps the seat operate more smoothly, creating the highest level of comfort for the user.
2.2.1. Airbag massage
- The airbag is composed of 2 parts: the outer pocket layer and the inner air layer.
- Operation of the massage airbag: the bag is continuously pumped and withdrawn to create a constant massage for the muscles on the user’s body. Therefore, unlike rollers, airbags are located in muscular positions such as shoulder blades, arms, hips, buttocks, thighs, calves, and feet.
- The higher the seats, the more airbags. For example, the ELIP Urani massage chair of Elipsport Sports Group has a system of many airbags that are spread evenly at positions such as head, shoulders, nape, arms, hips, calves, and work at the same time to deliver the highest massage effect. Visit the website to see many products: https://elipsport.vn/