HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 50 pages on title ‘Buy Now Pay Later – Thematic Research’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes and important players such as Afterpay,Affirm,American Express,Ant Financial,Bread,Blispay,Citibank,Divido,Klarna,hoolah,Mastercard,PayPal,Visa,Zip.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2361199-buy-now-pay-later-thematic-research
Retail finance has existed as long as there have been merchants selling goods. The latest innovation, commonly referred to as buy now pay later (BNPL), has actually been offered for a couple of decades. However, the combination of the service with mobile and credit at the point of sale POS – both in-store and, more importantly, online – has spurred its rapid growth among the shopping public.
BNPL services offer to facilitate payments between merchants and their customers or suppliers via a short-term, typically interest- and fee-free installment plan. Any normal fees are typically charged to the merchant only, with the consumer charged very little or nothing for spreading the purchase payments out over a standard term. Early repayment is not penalized as the aim is to facilitate the purchase and spread payment by the consumer over multiple pay cycles.
This report analyzes the fast-growing BNPL market. It examines key players and their offerings; analyzes which trends and drivers underpin the growth of the sector; and examines the user base of BNPL firms to draw out insights regarding the market’s potential.
– While BNPL usage is concentrated among online shoppers, a key growth area has been in-store purchases. But as in-store purchases need to be made via a POS or mobile POS terminal, the spread of these terminals is crucial.
– The business model for BNPL does not allow for widespread defaults or lengthy credit terms in most instances. The main driver of defaults is unemployment. So long as this remains low, the prospects for BNPL services are bright.
– Age has been a major determinant of BNPL use, and the increased prominence of millennials in the economy means BNPL use should accelerate.
Reasons to buy
– Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
– Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations and business models begin to emerge.
– Learn about the key trends these digital players are targeting.
– Understand the BNPL value chain, and the value it brings merchants and consumers.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2361199-buy-now-pay-later-thematic-research
Table of Contents
Market size and growth forecasts
The Nordics and Australasia are the most mature BNPL markets
Growth over the next three years will be robust in all markets barring the Middle East and Africa
Funding of BNPL by consumers will see little disruption to banks and card schemes
Consumer use cases
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2361199-buy-now-pay-later-thematic-research
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2361199
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.