2020 has been an eventful year so far and no one can dispute that fact! The Covid 19 outbreak has led to a shutdown all over the world, and the world of real estate is no different. When it comes to real estate, the crux of all real estate sell throughs depends on the way a property is presented and perceived. The way a property feels when a person walks into it is what eventually decides the sell through quality and the time between showing and a sale. Now, with the lock down all of these activities have come to a crashing halt. Does this mean an end for the real estate sector? Not at all!
It may be seen that the real estate promotions and targeted campaigns had already moved online over the past decade thanks to the digitization of all industries and niches. With this, many real estate agents and developers have managed to carry out targeted campaigns that would not only grab the attention of the prospective home buyer, but also find the right leads in the right places by using specific information that is built into specific databases and connected to various functions. While all this may sound extremely chaotic and complicated, the real estate CRM niche has comfortably broken down these complex barriers to create a whole new world of digital reach and engagement for stakeholders in this industry. It may be interesting to note that the volitions that have happened with real estate CRM in the past decade or so have actually helped in the reorganization of things online during the lock down period and many real estate developers have actually closed sales on this basis. So yet again, CRM saves the day!
Before we actually discuss the various kinds of softwares that are available in the free real estate CRM circuit, it would be worthwhile to understand how the best CRM systems are typically designed and what they are meant to deliver in the real estate space. This would help you zero in on the best software for your small real estate business in 2020.
- Data Handling: When it comes to the worldwide web, there is a large amount of data that is floating around. If we put a team to the task manually, then it will take months, if not years, to sift through all this data and make any sense of it. In this sense, real estate CRM has your back. You can use any of the free real estate CRM systems in order to make a dent with minimum time over run. All you have to do is ensure that you use the best real estate CRM that can store this data in relevant databases which are connected with functions and make lead generation a more streamlined possibility.
- Leads: Generating leads is of paramount importance in any business and more so in the niche of real estate. The CRM that you use for your small real estate business is one that should help you take the data and churn it for results online. The functions and the information per property along with demographics, area and other such details should be customized in a way that helps you reach out to maximum people and find the leads in all the right places. This will also determine your rate of conversions to a great extent.
- Marketing automation: Your free real estate CRM system should offer you a good amount of features when it comes to marketing automation. This should take care of your email marketing along with social media and other channels so that you do not leave any base uncovered in your quest for finding home buyers online.
These are just a few of the many things that your real estate CRM needs to do for you and your small business in the real estate realm. Find out what the best real estate CRM softwares are for the year 2020, especially in the face of growing focus on doing business online. Here is a quick list that you can use:
- EngageBay: When it comes to real estate or any other niche, this would be your best bet because EngageBay comes loaded with features that you would not be able to find anywhere else. The marketing automation side matches step with the seamless CRM framework. This framework can be customized as per the needs of your small real estate business and you always have complete support on hand. Finally, it is also an extremely affordable platform which makes it a great hit with all kinds of small businesses online.
- Wise Agent: This is a real estate CRM that promises to deliver the goods with proper lead management and email marketing built into the system for a flawless automated mechanism that feeds your rate of conversion.
- Contactually: This CRM system is basically for all agents and developers as well as brokers. This is a helpful system that helps you tap into your ideal audience with some great lead generation features as well. This real estate CRM platform is ideal for small and growing markets and the developers or brokers within them.
- CINC CRM: This CRM system for real estate businesses is all about the community that you property is in. When you enter the details and information about the community and the kind of people in it, the system will give you leads accordingly so that you are able to find the best leads for your business and your properties right here.
- Follow Up Boss: This is a new age real estate CRM platform that helps you integrate all your information seamlessly so that you can find the very best leads for your specific area. It is best suited for real estate agents and brokers.