Application – Segment Analysis
Based on the application, fetal monitoring market is segmented into intrapartum fetal monitoring and antepartum fetal monitoring. The intrapartum fetal monitoring is forecast to be the fastest-growing segment and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Intrapartum fetal monitoring is the most common activity conducted by obstetrician. Continuous fetal monitoring during the labor to identify risks and complications increases the use of intrapartum monitoring that are contributing the growth of this segment.
End-Use – Segment Analysis
Based on the end-use, fetal monitoring market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and others. In 2019, hospital held the largest share in the fetal monitoring market. Growing deliveries in hospitals and proper facilities and services provided in hospitals are key factors driving the growth of this segment. The availability of advanced technologies is also contributing to the growth of this segment.
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Geography – Segment Analysis
North America dominated the fetal monitoring market share accounting for 39% of the market in 2019. This is mainly owing to technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure, rising patients awareness regarding health and better reimbursement policies. According to World Health Organization (WHO), around 4 million new births take place in U.S. and almost every pregnant women undergoes proper fetal monitoring t check the physical condition of baby and any other complications.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is forecast to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to increasing healthcare awareness, rising disposable incomes, increasing number of hospitals and growing geriatric population.
Drivers – Fetal Monitoring Market
- Growth in the Premature delivery rate
Growth in the premature delivery rate and surge in the need for fetal monitoring supplement are some factors driving the growth of fetal monitoring market. Moreover, increasing birth rates and growing emergence of the portable and wireless products and technologies are also set to increase the market growth.
- Technological Advancements
Technological Advancements and launches of new products are some factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, technological evolution in the medical industry has given rise to a number of fetal monitoring equipment and increasing awareness towards treatment further contributing the growth of fetal monitoring market.
Challenges –Fetal Monitoring Market
The high cost of equipment are challenging the growth of the market. Moreover, the lack of proper guidelines, stringent government regulations and unavailability of proper healthcare infrastructure are further restraining its market growth during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Fetal Monitoring Industry Outlook
Product launches, Merger & Acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Fetal Monitoring Market. Fetal Monitoring top 10 companies are Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Neoventa Medical AB, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Arjohuntleigh, and Medtronic Plc.
- On 24 January 2020 Siemens Healthineers launches ACUSON Redwood Ultrasound System. It offers clinicians an affordable and efficient high-performing imaging solution.
- On 23 May 2018 Neoventa launches new STAN S41 for fetal heart monitoring that is used for fetoscope and cardiotocography of fetus. This device gives continuous and central message from the fetal heart during labor.
- In 2019, North America dominates the fetal monitoring market owing to technological development, and rising patient awareness regarding health and better reimbursement policies.
- Growth in premature delivery rate and technological advancement are driving the market growth of fetal monitoring.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the fetal monitoring market report.
- The high cost of equipment and lack of proper guidelines are challenging the growth of the market.
Related Reports :
1. Patient Monitoring Systems/Device/Equipment Market
2. Stethoscopes Market
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss more about our consulting services.