Product – Segment Analysis
Thread Sealants is the largest and most common Anaerobic Adhesive used in the world. Thread sealants are used in various applications, due to their properties, such as excellent chemical resistance, easy application, high performance of passive metals without activator, and instant low-pressure seal. Thread sealants anaerobic adhesives are used in a wide range of end-use industries, especially where excellent bonding strength is required, as an example in our home, we can see thread sealants are very commonly used during plumbing works. These types of adhesives can be used to bond a variety of substrates such as metals, plastics, and wood.
End Use – Segment Analysis
Automotive has been the largest market for Anaerobic adhesive market, as it is used in many applications such as camshaft sprocket bolts, crankshaft bolts, idler bearings, press fit filler tubes, transmission input & output shaft threads, ring gear or shock bolts, console assemblies, soundproofing, attachment screws, electrical component boxes, plastic knobs, hose fasteners and many others. So, with the growth in automotive sector there will be continuous growth in anaerobic adhesive market.
Another end use of the anaerobic adhesive market is Electrical and Electronics. In here, there is continuous use of these adhesives because of the wide variety of Electrical & Electronics devices and components.
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Geography – Segment Analysis
Asia Pacific (APAC) holds the largest market share for anaerobic adhesives during the forecast period. The growth of the anaerobic adhesives market in APAC can be attributed to the rising demand for anaerobic adhesives from countries such as India, China and others. The demand for these adhesive products has increased in these countries, due to increase in new technologies. Due to increase in new technologies the use of anaerobic adhesives in every industry such as manufacturing, Electrical & Electronics along with others had increased. Since Anaerobic adhesives are used in very smaller things but are used continuously. So, any significant growth in any industry will always grow the anaerobic adhesive market.
Drivers – Anaerobic Adhesives Market
- Fast and efficient work with low cost
Anaerobic Adhesives are easy to apply and quickly cure at room temperature. It does not require blending and are non-toxic. It also removes corrosion and are non-solvent. One of the best characteristics of anaerobic adhesive is that it cures rapidly. Basically, the bonded parts are fixed in less than 10 minutes depending on the grade of the adhesive. Most of the time, it takes 24 hours to completely cure the joined parts. Cost of anaerobic adhesives are also very low and are easily available in shops. Since, it is environment friendly.
Challenges – Anaerobic Adhesives Market
- Impact of Covid 19 on Anaerobic Adhesives Market
The rapid spread of coronavirus has had a major impact on global markets as, major economies of the world are completely lockdown due to this pandemic. Because of this major lockdown, suddenly all the consumer market has started to show zero interest towards purchasing any goods. One of the major difficulties, market is facing are the shutdown of all kinds of international transportation. Global crisis for all sectors including shipping, which was hit by slowing demand in goods’ production and exports had slowdown the market for Anaerobic Adhesives.
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Anaerobic Adhesives Market. In 2019, the market of Anaerobic Adhesives has been consolidated by the top five players accounting for xx% of the share. Major players in the Anaerobic Adhesives Market are 3M Company, Henkel, H.B.Fuller, Illinois Tool Works, Three Bond International, Delta Adhesives among others.
- In September 2019, H. B. Fuller launched a new non-water whitening adhesive for a no label look, Fulltak SE 8116, which offers excellen0t film clarity and superior non-water whitening performance. It enables customers to maintain package and brand integrity, even in wet and humid conditions.
- Arkema (Bostik SA) acquired Prochimir (France), a company specializing in high-performance thermobonding adhesive films in July 2019. This acquisition has broadened its offering of solvent-free thermobonding solutions earmarked for many fast-growing industrial applications in the automotive, construction, textile, and medical industries.
- Asia Pacific (APAC) holds the largest market for anaerobic adhesives during the forecast period because of the rising demand for anaerobic adhesives from countries such as India, China among others.
- Increasing demand from the Building & Construction Industries will aid in the growth of anaerobic adhesives market.
- Growing public interest towards home appliances will further enhance the overall market demand for Anaerobic Adhesives during the forecast period.
- Some of the challenges faced by anaerobic adhesives are exposure to high level mechanical stress, exposure to elevated temperature or high temperature.
Related Reports :
1. Industrial Adhesives Market
2. Silicone Adhesives Market
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss more about our consulting services.