AMA Research have added latest edition of survey study on Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. At present, the market is developing its presence. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the Market and contains a future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data. The research study provides estimates for Global Digital Freight Brokerage Forecast till 2025*. Some are the key players taken under coverage for this study is DHL Supply Chain &Globe forwarding (Germany), Kuehne+Nagei (Switzerland), DB Schenker Logistics (Germany), Panalpina (Switzerland), Nippon Express (Japan), CEVA Logistics (Switzerland), Expeditors International (United States), USP Supply Chain Solutions (United States), SDV (France), DSV (Denmark), Kintetsu World Express (Japan), Agility (Switzerland), Pantos Logistics (South Korea), C.H.Robinson (United States), Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany) and Damco (Netherlands).
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/76149-global-digital-freight-brokerage-market
The digital freight broker is also referred to as urbanization of trucking. The digitalization is the latest craze in the logistics industry. The latest advancement in freight brokerage is the adoption of technically advanced apps. The increasing technological innovation in supply chain and logistics are gaining the attention of digital freight brokers market. The proliferation of on-demand or app-based trucking providers is gaining a noteworthy amount of investment and attention.According to AMA, the market for Digital Freight Brokerage is expected to register a CAGR of 54.8% during the forecast period to 2024. This growth is primarily driven by Growing Demand for Cost Effective Freight Solution and Stability in Global Economy.
Important Features that are under offering & key highlights of the report:
1) How Study Have Considered the Impact of COVID-19 / Economic Slowdown of 2020? Analyst at AMA are constantly gathering and conducting survey with opinion leaders and Industry experts from various region to minutely understand impact on growth as well as local reforms to evaluate study and market estimates. Due to lockdown different online medium and procedures are followed like Survey Monkey, LinkedIn Connections, and Email reach and industry forum to established industry viewpoint to garner rich insights for study. A special chapter in the study presents Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Global Digital Freight Brokerage Market along with tables and graphs related to various country and segments showcasing impact on growth trends.
2) Can list of players be customizing according to targeted regional geographies to match business objective? Considering heat map analysis and based on market buzz or voice the profiled list of companies in the report are DHL Supply Chain &Globe forwarding (Germany), Kuehne+Nagei (Switzerland), DB Schenker Logistics (Germany), Panalpina (Switzerland), Nippon Express (Japan), CEVA Logistics (Switzerland), Expeditors International (United States), USP Supply Chain Solutions (United States), SDV (France), DSV (Denmark), Kintetsu World Express (Japan), Agility (Switzerland), Pantos Logistics (South Korea), C.H.Robinson (United States), Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany) and Damco (Netherlands). Yes, further list of players can also be customized as per your requirement keeping in mind your areas of interest and adding local emerging players and leaders from targeted geography. ** List of companies covered may vary in the final report subject to Name Change / Merger & Acquisition Activity etc. based on the difficulty of survey since data availability needs to be confirmed by research team especially in case of privately held company. Up to 2 players can be added at no additional cost.
3) Can Market be broken down by different set of application and types? Additional segmentation / Market breakdown is possible subject to data availability, feasibility and depending upon timeline and toughness of survey. However a detailed requirement needs to be prepared before making any final confirmation. ** 3+ Additional country of your interest can be included at no added cost feasibility test would be conducted by Analyst team of AMA based on the requirement shared and accordingly deliverable time will also be disclosed.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/76149-global-digital-freight-brokerage-market
To comprehend Digital Freight Brokerage market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Digital Freight Brokerage market is analyzed across major global regions. AMA also provides customized specific regional and country-level reports for the following areas.
North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
• South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
• Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
• Europe: United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland and Russia.
• Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Get Reasonable Discount on This Premium Report @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/request-discount/76149-global-digital-freight-brokerage-market
Major Highlights of TOC:
Chapter One: Market Overview
Chapter Two: Executive Summary ———- Free of Cost
Chapter Three: Market Dynamics —— USD1000 Market Drivers, Market Challenges, Market Trends, Restraints & Opportunities, Post Covid Scenario
Chapter Four: Market Factor Analysis —— USD400
Supply/Value Chain, Porters Five Forces, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent & Trademark Analysis, Bargain Power
Chapter Five: Global Loan Origination Software, by Market Segmentation and Geography (value, volume**) (2014-2019) —— USD1400
by Type (Ocean Digital Freight Brokerage, Flight Digital Freight Brokerage, Land Digital Freight Brokerage), Industry Verticals (Food & beverages, Automotive, Retail & E-commerce, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Other(aerospace & defense))
Global Digital Freight Brokerage Region
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Nordic, Others)
Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Middle East & Africa, Others)
Chapter Six: Global Digital Freight Brokerage – Manufacturers/Players Analysis —— USD1200
Competitive Landscape, Comparative Market Share Analysis (2018-2019), Peer Group Analysis (2019), BCG Matrix, Company Profile, Product/Service Offering Matrix
Chapter Seven: Global Loan Origination Software, by Market Segmentation and Region (value, volume**) (2020-2025) —— USD1400 —— Sections same as Chapter Five——
Chapter Eight:Company profiles / Competitive Landscape [12 Players]—— USD1250
Chapter Nine: Methodology/Research Approach, Data Source, Disclaimer
** If applicable
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
AMA also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research according to clientele objectives. Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Author: Advance Market Analytics is Global leaders of Market Research Industry provides the quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies on high growth emerging opportunities which will impact more than 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.
Our Analyst is tracking high growth study with detailed statistical and in-depth analysis of market trends & dynamics that provide a complete overview of the industry. We follow an extensive research methodology coupled with critical insights related industry factors and market forces to generate the best value for our clients. We Provides reliable primary and secondary data sources, our analysts and consultants derive informative and usable data suited for our clients business needs. The research study enable clients to meet varied market objectives a from global footprint expansion to supply chain optimization and from competitor profiling to M&As.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison,
NJ New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218