- Association management software is a platform majorly used by professional associations to manage the operational activities such data storage and management by organizations functionality. This platform is used to manage and create conferences, manage the website content, education programs, and networking events.
- Several non-profit organizations are using association management software to store contact names, phone numbers, email addresses, individual addresses, and donation specification details.
- Association management software is used in organizing events, to prepare an email list for promotions, and to track the interest of donors and members. Non-profit organizations adopt AMS software for dues management, fundraising management, email marketing, financial management, and online payment processing and reporting.
- Association management software helps organizations to manage and increase membership and also increases the donors for the organization with the help of marketing channels.
- Solution providers are offering a mobile based platform for association management Software to enhance the user interface, which is expected to increase the demand for the software.
Key Drivers of the Association Management Software Market
- Increasing demand for software platforms to automate administration tasks such as information collection of members, dues, and events processing registrations are expected to drive the growth of the association management software market. Solution providers offer cloud based platforms to secure the enterprise data and allows users to access information from anywhere. The cloud based solution is expected to boost the demand for association management software during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for solution providers to offer the solution for easy registration, information access, and member management.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Availability of different open source software versions expected to hinder the market
- Several companies are offering open source platforms for businesses and organizations to manage financial details, and data management of employees and donors which may restrain the market growth of association management software.
- Small scale organizations adopt the free version available on the internet to manage organization functions and to reduce operational expenses.
Impact of COVID 19 on Global Association Management Software Market
- In 2020, the association management software market is expected face financial downfall due to coronavirus infected nations across the globe. Globally, small & medium enterprise businesses have been hugely impacted by coronavirus. The market is expected to show growth opportunities after the 2020 financial crisis.
- The demand for association management software is expected to increase in marketing and lead generation sectors for increasing the awareness about the product in lockdown condition. The marketing agencies are creating the large database for customer acquisition process, during this the companies requires the data management software to manage all contact details of the customers.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Association Management Software Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the association management software market due to the presence of major solution providers in the region and also adoption of operation management software by organizations to manage the database.
- Many non-profit organizations are expected to increase the adoption of the software and tools to manage the financial records of the organization that includes donation and donor records. The association management software demand is expected to low due increasing the business downfall due increasing the impact of the COVID 19 across all businesses in region.
- The association management software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a prominent growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing number of technologically advanced software and solutions in operation management by companies and organizations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Association Management Software Market
Wild Apricot Inc. is a global provider of complete membership management systems especially designed to fit customer requirements. The company provides the software service to nearly 7,341 associations across the globe. It offers the services on a monthly and yearly basis with add-on features according to subscription.
- Advanced Solutions International, Inc.
Advanced Solutions International, Inc. founded in 1991, is a global solution provider of data management solutions. The company offers the solutions in contact management, membership management, fundraising management, website management, and campaigns & email marketing.
Other key players operating in the global association management software market include netFORUM (Community Brands), GrowthZone, MemberClicks, LLC, TOPS Software, LLC, and Cvent Inc.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453