Global Ozone Meter Market – Introduction
- Ozone meter is a highly accurate instrument used in environmental technology and industrial processes for measuring ozone concentration in air and water
- Ozone meter is primarily used to determine the ozone content in liquids and atmosphere. In addition to it, the capability of ozone meter is to detect and measure the concentration of ozone in water and air.
- It is an electronic device or instrument that is used to monitor the concentration of ozone in various industries such as food, agriculture, and rubber by the absorption of ultraviolet radiation. This in turn, is expected to accelerate the growth of ozone meter across the world.
- Furthermore, ozone meter is an exceptional gas meter which is used to protect against a specific gas, inflammable or toxic.
Global Ozone Meter Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Ozone Meter Market
- Rise in demand for ozone meters in water treatment plants to measure the ozone content in potable, raw, process, waste, and cooling water is expected to boost the ozone meter market in the near future. Furthermore, rise in number of water treatment plants and need of ozone meters in these water treatment plants in developed and developing countries is driving the ozone meter market.
- Increase in adoption of ozone meters by experts to conduct or perform long term ozone monitoring is expected to boost the demand for the ozone meters across the world
- Rise in need of ozone meters to monitor the ozone level in the atmosphere and regular usage of ozone meters by environmental agencies and forest departments are also estimated to boost the ozone meter market across the globe
Restraints of Ozone Meter Market
- Lack of awareness among end-users regarding ozone contamination in some undeveloped regions across the globe is projected to hamper the global ozone meter market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Ozone Meter Market
- Based on the regional analysis, ozone meter market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold significant share of the global ozone meter market during the forecast period due to the increase in need for climate and water monitoring in the region. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the global Ozone Meter Market across North America.
- The ozone meter market is likely to expand at a significant pace in Asia Pacific during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for ozone meters to maintain environmental sustainability in the region.
- Europe is also projected to hold vital share of the global ozone meter market, due to industrial growth and rapid adoption of advanced ozone meters in the region. This in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of ozone meter market across the Europe region.
Global Ozone Meter Market – Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Companies operating in the global ozone meter market are increasingly investing in research and development to introduce new and innovative techniques to manufacture ozone meters. The global ozone meter market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share. Key players operating in the global ozone meter market are listed below:
- 2B Technologies
- Analyticon Instruments Corporation
- BMT MESSTECHNIK GMBH
- DKK-TOA CORPORATION
- Eco Sensors Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.,
- Ozone Solutions, Inc.